Zeiss Conquest Gavia 85 30-60x85 Spotting Scope (Angled Viewing)
- 45� Angled Viewing
- 30-60x Zoom Eyepiece
- 85mm Objective Lens
- Compact Roof Prism Design
- T* and LotuTec Multi-Coated Optics
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fog-Proof
- Durable and Lightweight Magnesium Body
- Rotating Tripod Collar
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Mounts
- Large Textured Focusing Collar
- 30-60x Eyepiece
- Eyepiece Cap
- Objective Lens Cover
- Limited Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
|Magnification||30 - 60x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||85 mm|
|Focal Length||494 mm|
|Field of View||99 - 69' @ 1000 yd / 33 - 23 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10.8' / 3.3 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2.8 - 1.4 mm|
|Eye Relief||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Filter Thread||M86 x 1.00|
|Weatherproofing||Nitrogen-filled, water and fog-proof|
|Length||15.6" / 39.6 cm|
|Weight||3.75 lb / 1.7 kg, including eyepiece|
|Package Weight||7.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.4 x 8.6 x 5.5"|
Designed and engineered to observe the natural world without causing a disruption or disturbing wildlife, the Zeiss Conquest Gavia 85 30-60x85 Spotting Scope offers the benefits of a powerful zoom to bring distant subjects in close plus a large objective to keep images bright and vibrant - even in low-light. Its magnification and objectives are complemented by the use of Zeiss' iconic T* anti-reflection multi-coatings and LotuTec hydrophobic exterior lens coatings. For comfortable viewing in all positions, eye eyepiece is set at a 45�-angle to the optical tube and the tripod collar can be rotated for precise eyepiece placement whether standing, sitting, or laying prone.
Built for the road less traveled, the compact housing is made of a lightweight but durable magnesium-alloy to help reduce weight without sacrificing strength. A large focus collar is easy to manipulate, even with gloves on, as is the smaller zoom wheel on the eyepiece. To help defend against the elements, the housing is nitrogen-filled for fog-proof performance - especially when moving between extreme temperature changes; and O-rings seal the optical system, making it waterproof against up to 400mbar of pressure. A universal tripod mount has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 sockets to allow its use on most photo, video, and field tripods.
- 30-60x zoom eyepiece
- 85mm objective lens
- Compact roof prism optical path
- Fully multi-coated HD lens system: T* and LotuTec coatings
- T*: Multi-layered anti-reflection coating improves light transmission, and increases color rendition and contrast
- LotuTec: Hydrophobic coating that makes cleaning water, oils, and dirt easier
- 99-69' field of view at 1000 yards
- 2.8-1.4mm exit pupil
- Use and Handling
- Eyepiece set at 45� to optical tube for comfortable viewing whether sitting, standing, or laying prone
- Large focusing collar
- Rotating and locking tripod clamp allows for precise positioning of the eyepiece
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting sockets
- Removable eyepiece allows use of compatible, optional, eyepieces for different magnifications
- Sighting line on objective bell makes finding objects faster and easier
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy housing
- Nitrogen filled for fogproof performance even when moving between extreme temperature changes
- O-ring sealed to be waterproof to 400mbar of pressure
- Extendable sunshade keeps the sung, rain, and snow off the objective
- M86x1 filter threads
- Weight: 3.75 pounds with eyepiece
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.