Zeiss 35mm f/1.4 Distagon T* ZM Lens for M-Mount (Silver)
- M Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Optimized for Digital Sensors
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Flat Image Field
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Large Scale Markings
- Aperture Adjustable in 1/3 Steps
- Rounded 10-Blade Diaphragm
- All-Metal Barrel
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Focal Length||35 mm|
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/1.4 |
|Camera Mount Type||M-mount|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Diagonal Angle of View||62.15�|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.30' (0.7 m)|
|Filter Thread||49 mm|
|Dimensions (Diam. x L)||2.49 x 2.57" (6.32 x 6.53 cm)|
|Weight||13.4 oz (381 g)|
|Package Weight||1.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.8 x 4.6 x 4.3"|
The silver 35mm f/1.4 Distagon T* ZM Lens from Zeiss is a manual focus, wide angle focal length lens that is compatible with Zeiss Ikon, Leica M, or Voigtlander M-mount rangefinder cameras. Featuring a maximum aperture of f/1.4 and optics treated with Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings, both color and detail can be accurately rendered, even under low light. The wide aperture also provides the ability to blur backgrounds and isolate subjects beyond what is possible with lenses that have narrower maximum apertures. Additionally, the 35mm focal length has the added benefit of subjecting the frame to minimal distortion or compression, so that proportions and elements within the image are more accurately depicted.
Inside a robust, metal housing are 10 lens elements in seven groups that are engineered to eliminate geometric distortions. On the outer barrel are clearly defined markings for depth of field, focus distance, and aperture settings. The lens's aperture ring is adjustable in precise 1/3 steps and controls a 10-bladed iris for smooth out-of-focus regions within an image. Additionally, the focus ring features an ergonomic finger rest for increased speed and precision when turning it, and has a 90� rotation angle that helps prevent the user from accidentally bypassing the desired focus point.
This lens is also available in black.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture for shallow depth of field and low-light performance
- Optimized for digital sensors, and produces an excellent flat image field
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coated lens system enhances image contrast and clarity
- Ergonomic finger rest on focusing ring for increased speed and precision
- Metal body for durability
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.