Zeiss 10x56 Conquest HD Binocular
- Schmidt-Pechan Roof Prism Design
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- T* Fully Multicoated Optics
- LotuTec Protective Lens Coating
- 66� Wide Angle Viewing
- Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Center Focus Wheel
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Click-Stop Twist-Up Eyecups
- Rubber Polymer Armoring
- 2 x Eyepiece Caps
- 2 x Objective Lens Caps
- Neck/Lens Cap Strap
- Carry Case with Strap
- Lens Cloth
- Limited Lifetime USA/Canada Warranty
|Objective Lens Diameter||56mm|
|Angle of View||66� (apparent)|
|Field-of-View||346.39' @ 1000 yd / 115 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.07' / 3.5 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.6� mm|
|Eye Relief||18� mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||54 - 74 mm / 2.13 - 2.91"|
|Dioptric Correction||+4 / +4|
|Tripod Mount||Yes (Adapter Optional)|
|Dimensions||8.27 x 5.71"�/�21.0 x 14.5� cm|
|Weight||44.97 oz�/�1275 g|
|Package Weight||4.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.3 x 7.7 x 6.4"|
The 10x56 Conquest HD Binocular from Zeiss is designed to provide optimal performance in all light and weather conditions. Their performance comes from a combination of extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, and fully multicoated lenses and prisms. The ED glass corrects for chromatic aberration across the entire field of view, ensuring true color transmission with little to no distortion. Taking full advantage of the large 56mm objectives, the lenses have Zeiss' T* anti-reflective coatings, which minimize light loss and maximize the amount of light getting through the optics. The prisms are phase-corrected to increase contrast. These optical coatings and glass produce a binocular that performs well, especially in low-light conditions, with bright high-contrast images and true color transmission across the entire 66� wide-angle field of view.
Designed for rigorous use in the field, they are nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance year-round in all weather conditions. The large center focus wheel is accessible with either hand and easy to use, even with gloves. Rubber armoring on the outside of the body provides a safe and secure non-slip grip in wet or cold conditions, and offers protection against drops and impacts. The click-stop twist-up eyecups let you customize your eye-relief whether you wear glasses or not. If you're going to be glassing for prolonged periods, the Conquest HD is tripod mountable with an optional adapter.
- 10x magnification
- 56mm objective lenses
- Schmidt-Pechan roof prism design
- Fully mutlicoated with Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings for more than 90% light transmission
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass elements eliminate chromatic aberration across the entire field of view with little to no distortion
- Phase-corrected prisms produce high-contrast images with true color saturation
- LotuTec moisture/abrasion-resistant coating causes moisture, including snow and rain, to bead up and roll off the lens surface
- 66� wide field of view
- Use and Handling
- Center focus wheel
- Right-eye diopter adjustment
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Click-stop twist-up eyecups for customized eye relief with or without eye wear
- Construction Details
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Nitrogen-filled, water and fogproof
- Rubber-armored exterior for impact-protection and non-slip grip
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.