ZeeVee ZvPro 620 Dual Channel Component and VGA Encoder / QAM Modulator
- HD Video Distribution over Coax
- ZeeVee DIN for Component or VGA Cables
- 1080p/i, 720p, 480p/i Output
- HDTV Compatible
- Analog and Digital Audio
- Integrated Closed Caption Support
- Front-Panel Color LCD
- Web-Based Management Software
- High Power 45dBmV Output
- Made in the USA
The ZvPro 620 Dual Channel Component and VGA Encoder / QAM Modulator from ZeeVee lets you convert component and VGA video input signals into digital cable channels and distribute them to an unlimited number of HDTVs over your existing coaxial cabling. The ZvPro 620 outputs 1080p/i, 720p, and 480p/i video signals, and features dual input channels with DIN connections for use with ZeeVee AV and VGA hydra cables. AV hydra cables provide component HD video, analog and digital audio, and composite video connectors for closed captioning support. VGA hydra cables provide a VGA connector and a 3.5mm analog audio connector.
The ZvPro 620 uses QAM RF modulation to turn an A/V source into a digital TV channel that is read by the digital tuner found in most HDTVs. To send the signal to additional TVs, you simply split your coax output by means of a splitter. You can send one coaxial output to hundreds, or even thousands of HDTVs with additional splitters. This eliminates the need for having a receiver box, signage player, or other video device at each TV in your facility.
The chassis is constructed from metal and is rack mountable with an optional 1U rack mount kit. The ZvPro 620 is ideal for use in sports bars, corporate offices, commercial spaces, or other venues with existing coaxial cabling.
- Simple Integration and Expansion
- The ZvPro 620 allows you to use your existing coaxial cables to send HD channels to TVs with built-in digital QAM tuners. To connect to more TVs, simply use a splitter to send the signal to hundreds or even thousands of TVs. Because coaxial cables support up to 134 HD channels, you can feed the output from additional ZvPro boxes into a splitter to simultaneously send multiple HD channels over a single coaxial cable.
- ZeeVee Hydra AV and VGA Cables
- ZeeVee hydra cables, sold separately, feature full-sized DIN connectors that connect to the DIN inputs on the back of your ZvPro 620. Hydra cables are available in VGA and AV options, and are required in order to input video signals to the device. VGA hydra cables provide a VGA connector and 3.5mm analog audio connector. AV hydra cables provide component video, analog audio, and digital audio connectors, as well as a composite connector for EIA/CEA-608 closed caption support.
- Delayed Matched Audio Output
- A 3.5mm delayed matched audio output allows for compensation for the encoding time of the ZvPro 620 and the decoding time of a television. This is particularly useful when using a separate audio system. Audio delay calibration defaults to 400ms, and can be set from 0 to 2000ms, and is controlled from either the front panel menu or by using Maestro, ZeeVee's web-based management software.
- Front LCD Menu Panel
- A color LCD panel with navigation buttons lets you easily view device status, including IP address, data rate graph of encoded audio/video per channel, and configured RF and digital channels. You can also navigate the menu to view other details such as uptime, serial number, temp status, firmware version and firmware upgrade option (if connected to the internet).
- Web-Based Management System
- ZeeVee's web-based Maestro management software lets you configure and manage your individual ZvPro unit, or the headend of an entire stack, locally or remotely through a single Ethernet LAN connection. Maestro allows you to see all of your channels at a glance, set channel names, RF output, IP/network information, and manage firmware updates.
- Additional Features
- High power 45dBmV RF output
- 1U Rack mountable with optional mounting kit
- Designed and built in the USA
|Inputs & Outputs|
|Video/Audio Inputs|| 2 x ZeeVin DIN ports for AV or VGA Hydra Cables |
Hydra AV Cable:
1 x RCA Component video
1 x RCA R/W analog audio, 75 Ohm 0 to 0.7 V at Line-level output
1 x Digital S/SPDIF
Hydra VGA Cable:
1 x HD-15 connector, 75 Ohm RGB 0 to 0.7 V, Separate H and V sync
1 x 3.5 mm combined stereo connector, 75 Ohm 0 to 0.7 V at Line-level output
Please Note: ZvPro Hydra AV and VGA Cables must be purchased separately.
|Closed Captions|| 1 x Composite video input on Hydra AV Cable |
EIA/CEA-608 captions accepted
|Audio Output||2 x 3.5 mm delayed matched audio output, 0 to 2000 ms|
|Encoding||Internally encoded into Dolby Digital AC-3 or MPEG1 Layer 2 (varies by region)|
|Encoder Video Profile||MPEG2 HD Profile 2: ISO13818-2 MP@HL|
|Traffic Shaping||Variable bit rate|
|Video Transport Bit Rate||49.76 Mbps|
|Video Encoding||Data Rates: Variable, 10 to 24 Mbs per channel Average Data Rate: 18 Mbs per channel|
|Latency||Programmable 100 to 400 msec|
|Video, Audio PID||Programmable|
|Encoder Audio Profile||ATSC A/52, Dolby(r) Digital (AC-3) or MPEG-2 Layer 1 (varies by region)|
|Modulation Type||QAM 256 (ITU-T J83 Annex B) Interleaving modes: (64,2) only OR DVB-C, QAM 256 (ITU-T J83 Annex A) (varies by region)|
|Cable Standard||HRC, IRC, STD, or User defined (varies by region)|
|Frequency Range|| Frequency Agile from 54 to 864 MHz |
|Output Power||+45 dBmV typical|
|Output Level Adjustment||25 - 45 dBmV in 1dBmV steps|
|Modulation Error Ratio||38 dB typical|
|I/Q Amplitude Imbalance||< 1% typical|
|Spectral Tilt||Less than or equal to 1 dB over 6 MHz typical|
|Network Interface|| 10/100 Mbps Ethernet via RJ45 connection |
IP address via DHCP or set by user
Telnet connection for CLI scripting
|Display & Indicators||Front panel color display|
|Mounting||Shelf mount flange or rack ears (ordered separately), 1RU high|
|Cooling||Internal cooling fan with front inlet and rear exhaust|
|Power|| 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 36 W max rated |
18 W Typical consumption
|Temperature||Operating: 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)|
|Humidity||10 to 80%, non-condensing|
|Vibration||NSTA 1A in carton|
|Compliance||FCC Class A, IEC60065, EN61000, CE, RoHS|
|Dimensions||8.00 x 10.00 x 1.75" (20.32 x 25.40 x 4.45 cm)|
|Weight||5.0 lb (2.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||5.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.3 x 12.2 x 3.1"|
- Power Supply
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.