Wooden Camera UMB-1 Universal Matte Box (Pro)
- Fits Lenses Up to 143mm O.D.
- Two Rotating Filter Stages
- Trays Support 4 x 5.65" Filteres
- 15mm LWS Rod Bracket
- Swing Away Arm
- Clamp On Adapter Set
- Rubber Bellows with Reduction Rings
- Universal Cloth Donut
- NATO Accessory Rails
- Top, Bottom, and Side Flags Included
- Swing-Away Arm for UMB-1
- 2 x Rotating 4 x 5.65" Filter Stages
- 2 x 4 x 5.65" Filter Tray for UMB-1 Universal Matte Box
- Bellows Set for UMB-1 Universal Matte Box
- UMB-1 Universal Matte Box Cloth Donut for Non-Standard Lens (143mm)
- Clamp-On Set for UMB-1 Universal Matte Box
- Top NATO Accessory Rail
- Left NATO Accessory Rail
- Right NATO Accessory Rail
- Top French Flag for UMB-1 Universal Matte Box
- Bottom Flag for UMB-1 Universal Matte Box
- Left & Right Side Flag Set for UMB-1 Universal Matte Box
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Filter Stages||2 x Rotating (4 x 5.65")|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||8.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.1 x 15.7 x 7.7"|
The Wooden Camera UMB-1 Universal Matte Box (Pro) mounts to 15mm LWS rods using a height-adjustable swing-away bracket and features two rotating 4 x 5.65" filter stages, with an optional third stage available as an add-on. It has a 143mm diameter opening and includes an ARRI-style rubber bellows with a standard 114mm opening, a set of bellows reduction rings, and a universal cloth donut for non-standard lens diameters. The reduction rings snap into the bellows quickly for fast lens changes and are compatible with all third party 114mm threaded bellows. For accessory mounting, the matte box includes NATO accessory rails on the left, right, and top. Completing the package is a folding top flag. The UMB-1 is designed to be user upgradable and can quickly transition between Swing Away 15mm rod and Clamp On configurations.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.