|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 15247.71 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 4848/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- Complete Kit
- Includes PPA T27 Transmitter
- 2 PPA R37 Receivers with Headphones
- 2 Induction Neckloops
- ADA Wall Plaque
- Includes AA Alkaline Batteries
The FM ADA KIT 1 FM ADA Compliance Kit from Williams Sound is a portable, all-in-one ADA compliance kit that meets the requirement set by the Americans with Disabilities Act that public facilities must provide equal access to people with disabilities, including those who are hard of hearing. The kit includes everything you need to accommodate 2 individuals for hearing accessibility in a small group setting.
The system includes a PPA T27 transmitter, which can be placed virtually anywhere thanks to its compact design. It accepts mic and line level audio signals via 3.5mm and RCA connectors, and provides a transmission distance of up to 500' by using FM wireless technology. The PPA R37 beltpack receivers are compact and ergonomic, and can be clipped to a belt or slipped into a pocket for convenient use. The receivers can be used with the included earphones, or with the induction neckloops for users with T-switch hearing aids. Four AA alkaline batteries are included for the receivers. An ADA plaque is also included, which can be applied to a wall so that people can see that you have assistance available for the hard of hearing.
This kit includes the following items:
1 x PPA T27 Transmitter
2 x PPA R37 Receivers
2 x EAR 013 Earphones
2 x NKL 001 Neckloops
1 x IDP 008 ADA Wall Plaque
Note: The FM ADA Compliance Kit is approved by the FCC for operation in US markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government's radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation. FCC rules limit use of this equipment to auditory assistance.
- Allows schools, jury rooms, libraries, information desks, and other venues to comply with ADA requirements to accommodate those who are hard of hearing
- Reliable FM technology with 17 selectable channels in the 72.1 to 75.9MHz band, providing a wireless range of up to 500'
- Includes 2 compact beltpack receivers, which can be used with the included earphones or neckloops
- The receivers operate on standard or rechargeable AA batteries. Alkaline batteries are included
- A wall plaque lets you display the fact that you have a system that meets ADA requirements
- PPAT27 - Compact Base Station FM Transmitter
- 2 x PPA R37 N Select Channel FM Receiver (No Earphone/Batteries)
- 2 x EAR013 - Single Mini Earphone
- 2 x NKL001 - Induction Neckloop for T-Switch Hearing Aids
- IDP008 - ADA Wall Plaque for Hearing Assistance
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 5-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
90-Day Limited Warranty on Cords, Headphones, Batteries, and Other Accessories
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.