- Opaque, Matte Black Blocking Fabric
- Fits 4 x 4' Scrim Jim Cine Frame
- Double Layered, Unfolds to 4 x 8' Size
- Touch Fastener Lining
- For Flagging Light and Creating Shadows
A versatile tool for controlling, directing, and blocking light, the Scrim Jim Cine Floppy Cutter Fabric from Westcott is compatible with 4 x 4' Scrim Jim Cine frames and features a double-layered construction that unfolds to an overall 4 x 8' size. A heavy-duty touch fastener allows for quick setup and installation with the frame, and also allows you to secure the loose fabric when using as a 4 x 4' flag. The opaque, nearly reflection-free black surface can be used to block ambient light in order to create shadows on your scene or subject. It is also suitable for flagging artificial lighting, preventing light spill, and can be used as a barndoor for larger light sources.
- Opaque matte black fabric helps to control light, prevent light spill, and create shadows on a scene or subject.
- Suitable for use as a flag or barndoor for larger light sources.
- Double-layered design can be unfolded to reveal a 4 x 8' fabric, with 4 x 4' of loose fabric, or folded and secured for use as a 4 x 4' flag.
- Touch fastener lining secures loose fabric and permits quick installation and removal from 4 x 4' Scrim Jim Cine frames.
- Duvetyn fabric is also fire-resistant.
|Type ||Solid matte black blocking fabric |
|Material ||Duvetyn fabric |
|Care & Cleaning ||Spot clean by hand with non-bleach laundry detergent |
|Dimensions ||4 x 8' / 1.2 x 2.4 m |
|Weight ||1.5 lb / 700 g |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||2.95 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||12.6 x 9.6 x 2.4" |
In the Box
Westcott Scrim Jim Cine Floppy Cutter Fabric (4 x 8')
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.