- Double Net Fabric, 2 Stop Loss
- Fits 4 x 4' Scrim Jim Cine Frame
- Touch Fastener Lining
- Cuts Busy or Bright Backgrounds
Ideal for breaking up bright or busy backgrounds, this Scrim Jim Cine Double Net Fabric from Westcott is compatible with 4 x 4' Scrim Jim Cine frames and features a heavy-duty touch fastener lining for quick setup and convenient portability. Well-suited for documentary, run-and-gun, and other on-location filmmakers, the double net fabric helps to cut brightness by 2 stops for a more controlled look when shooting in bright environments.
- Double net fabric can be placed behind your talent to cut or tame bright backgrounds while still maintaining the integrity of your location.
- Provides a 2 stop reduction in light output.
- Touch fastener lining permits quick installation and removal from 4 x 4' Scrim Jim Cine frames.
|Density ||Double net, 2-stop |
|Material ||Net fabric |
|Care & Cleaning ||Spot clean by hand with non-bleach laundry detergent |
|Dimensions ||4 x 4' / 1.2 x 1.2 m |
|Weight ||10.6 oz / 300 g |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.65 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||10.5 x 8.5 x 2.4" |
In the Box
Westcott Scrim Jim Cine Double Net Fabric (4 x 4')
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.