Vortex Razor HD 27-60x85 Spotting Scope (Straight-Viewing)
- 27-60x Zoom Eyepiece
- 85mm Objective Lens
- Dielectric Coated Porro Prism
- High Density, Extra-Low Dispersion Glass
- XRPlus and ArmorTek Multi-Coated Lenses
- Argon-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Durable and Lightweight Magnesium Body
- Rotating Tripod Collar, 1/4"-20 Mount
- Helical Focusing Collar
- Eyepiece Cap
- Objective Lens Cap
- Stay-On View-Through Carrying Case
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
|Magnification||27 - 60x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||85 mm|
|Field of View||117 - 68' @ 1000 yd / 39 - 23 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||16.4' / 5.0 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3.1 - 1.4 mm|
|Eye Relief||17.0 - 16.7 mm|
|Filter Thread||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weatherproofing||Argon-filled, water and fogproof|
|Length||16.2"/ 41.1 cm|
|Weight||4.1 lb / 1.9 kg|
|Package Weight||6.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.7 x 7.6 x 6.7"|
The Vortex Optics straight-through viewing Razor HD 27-60x85 Spotting Scope is engineered with an oversized objective, superior glass and specialized optical coatings to provide clear and bright images at all magnifications and lighting conditions. The triplet apochromatic lens is made of High Density (HD) Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass to increase light transmission, minimize distortion and virtually eliminate chromatic aberration. All air-to-glass surfaces have Vortex's XRPlus anti-reflective coatings to minimize light loss and maximize image brightness, while the Porro prisms have highly-reflective dielectric coatings which improve brightness, clarity, and color accuracy. This combination of coatings and optics create a spotting scope that produces bright, clear, high-contrast images with accurate color rendition.
The lightweight and armored magnesium chassis is O-ring sealed and argon-filled to be water and fogproof. A helical focus system, with a wide adjustment collar, allows for fast yet fine focusing even when wearing gloves. The scope has a 1/4"-20 tripod mounting shoe and a tripod collar that rotates to permit the eyepiece to be positioned in the best viewing position. A retractable lens shade helps to reduce glare while keeping snow or rain off the objective lens.
- 27-60x zoom magnification
- 85mm objective lens
- Traditional Porro prism optical path
- High-density (HD) extra low-dispersion (ED) glass improves resolution and color fidelity
- Triplet apochromatic (Apo) lens increases color, sharpness, contrast
- XRPlus fully multi-coated optics increases light transmission and image brightness
- Dielectric prism coatings produce bright, clear, color-accurate images
- ArmorTek: Hard, scratch-resistant lens coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- 117-68' field of view at 1000 yards
- Use and Handling
- Straight-through viewing
- Eyepiece is set in-line with optical tube for fast and easy target acquisition and tracking
- Helical focusing collar allows for fast, fine adjustments
- 3-1.4mm exit pupil
- Twist-up rubber eyecup for easy use with or without eyewear
- 17-16.7 mm eye relief
- Rotating Tripod Ring Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles
- 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Construction Details
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant die-cast magnesium alloy chassis
- Rubberized armorning protects while providing slip-resistant handling
- Argon-filled optical tube prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the optical tube
- Built-in retractable sunshade reduces glare, and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.