Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 3000/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Product currently unavailable due to warehouse upgrade. It will be available on April 25th 2019. Enter your email ID below, we will notify you as soon as it is available.
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- High-Density Extra-Low-Dispersion Glass
- Phase-Corrected and Dielectric Coated
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Scratch-Resistant ArmorTek Lens Coating
- Wide 66° Apparent Angle of View
- Lightweight Polycarbonate Chassis
- Argon Purged, Waterproof & Fogproof
- Large Center Focus Wheel
- Tripod Mountable with Optional Adapter
- Twist-Up Eyecups and Locking Diopter
This updated 2018 version of the Vortex Viper HD 10x50 Binocular gets upgraded with a significantly wider field of view and angle of view in a slightly smaller form factor from the previous iteration to make views more spacious and viewing through them easier and more comfortable.
Optically, this binocular benefits from proprietary XR anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics that maximize light transmission through the light path and improve contrast and color rendition across the entire visual spectrum. The compact roof prisms are dielectric coated. Phase-corrected coatings limit internal interference, light loss, and diffraction while maximizing light transmission through the prism system. These features work together to produce bright, sharp, and clear high-contrast views with accurate color fidelity and crisp resolution. The large 50mm objective lenses draw in generous amounts of light to maintain bright and crisp images even when conditions are less than ideal, such as in the pre-dawn and late dusk hours or when looking into dense brush or using under heavy cloud cover.
Complementing the optical performance are construction details that allow the Viper HD to withstand the rigors of the trail. The optical tubes are argon filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging if the weather turns or they take an accidental spill in a stream or puddle. Protecting the optical components is a polycarbonate chassis that is lightweight and durable as well as resistant to the expansion and contraction that metal suffers from and which can lead to fuzzy views over time. Vortex includes a GlassPak binocular harness case that protects the optic when not in use while keeping it close to your body, preventing swinging and swaying as you move or climb over rough and rocky terrain. Objective lens caps and a one-piece ocular rainguard protect the exterior lens surfaces. To keep the caps and rainguard safe during use, they are tethered to the body and strap, respectively.
- Optical Performance
- High 10x magnification brings distant subjects in for close observations
- Large 50mm objective lenses provide generous light-gathering capability for improved vision in challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk
- Compact roof prism light path enhances performance while helping to keep the weight and bulk down
- Phase-correcting prism coatings eliminate internal interference to improve color and contrast
- Dielectric prism coatings boost internal prism reflectivity to greater than 99% to maximize light transmission through the prism with minimal loss and diffraction
- High-density (HD), extra-low-dispersion (ED) glass lens elements reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased contrast and improved color rendition and sharpness without distortion across the entire field of view
- Proprietary XR anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission for accurate color fidelity and improved contrast and clarity
- ArmorTek exterior lens coatings resist scratches and abrasions while allowing oil, dirt, and sap to be cleaned off without leaving smudges or residue
- Wide 66° apparent angle of view helps to reduce the appearance of the distracting hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics such as this
- 346-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration provides a solid platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip-resistant center focus knob is easy to manipulate in cold and wet weather or while wearing gloves
- Locking right eye dioptric correction lets you compensate for individual eye prescription for tack-sharp views
- 56-75 mm interpupillary distance range allows easy viewing by a wide variety of users
- Twist-up click-stop rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with an optional adapter for hands-free use to reduce vibration and arm fatigue
- 16mm eye relief reduces eye strain to make for more comfortable viewing, especially over extended periods
- Wide 5mm exit pupil will completely cover pupils as they open and fully dilate in low light to ensure the whole scene remains in view without vignetting
- Construction Details
- Lightweight and impact-resistant polycarbonate chassis
- Chassis material is temperature resistant, limiting the expansion and contraction that can occur with metal materials and which can cause the optical components to move out of alignment over time
- Rubber armoring provides protection from bumps and impacts while offering a positive slip-resistant grip in cold and wet weather
- Argon-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature or environmental conditions
- Tethered objective lens caps and one-piece ocular rainguard protect the lens surface without the fear of losing them when not in use
- GlassPak binocular harness holds the optic close to your body to keep them safe and secure without swinging or hanging when moving or climbing over rough terrain
Vortex Viper specs
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Angle of View||6.6° (actual)|
|Field of View||346.0' @ 1000 yd / 114.9 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8' / 2.4 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.0 mm|
|Eye Relief||16.0 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||56.0 - 75.0 mm / 2.2 - 3.0"|
|Dioptric Correction||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Tripod Mount||Yes (Adapter Optional)|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 5.2" / 16.5 x 13.2 cm|
|Weight||28.4 oz / 805.1 g|
|Package Weight||2.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 7.8 x 4.5"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.