- Up to 6x Write Speed
- Over Two Hours of High-Definition Video
Verbatim BD-R Blu-Ray 25GB 6x White Inkjet Hub Printable Discs are single sided, single layer, write once Blu-ray recordable discs. The enable recording and playback of high-definition video (HD), as well as storing large amounts of data. A single-layer disc can hold 25GB, which can be used to record over two hours of HDTV.
It uses a blue-violet laser to read and write data while current optical disc technologies such as DVD use a red laser. The shorter wavelengths of the Blu-ray technology make it possible to record more data on the same space. These discs are safeguarded with a super hard coat which protects against everyday wear and tear.
- Blu-ray discs are designed especially to store large HD video and audio files. So, you'll use fewer discs when you're backing-up, recording or duplicating high definition digital recordings - including your music library
- Hard Coat
- All Verbatim Blu-ray discs are treated with a super hard coat to prevent scratches, resist fingerprints and reduce dust build-up
- Laser Technology
- Verbatim Blu-ray discs use blue-violet laser technology to read and write data. That means, superb resolution, excellent contrast, vivid colors and amazing sound
- The Verbatim single-layer Blu-ray disc offers up to 25GB of storage space to back-up your video, music, photos and more
- This single-layer Blu-ray disc is designed for one-time recording and should be used with BD-R hardware
- Verbatim Blu-ray discs are compatible with the latest Blu-ray hardware from leaders in the market like Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic and LG
- All Verbatim Blu-ray discs are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 40-year history of quality and reliability
|Over Two Hours of High-Definition Video
|50 Pack Spindle
| Packaging Info
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|5.4 x 5.4 x 3.5"
In the Box
Verbatim BD-R Blu-Ray 25GB 6x White Inkjet Hub Printable Discs (50 Pack Spindle)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.