- Provides Three Additional Shoe Mounts
- Connects via Shoe Mount or 1/4"-20 Mount
- Built-In Backstops for Secure Mounting
- Machined Aluminum-Alloy Construction
- Shoes Molded out of Same Piece
- Locking Pin
The Vello V-Rig 5" Triple Shoe Bracket mounts onto a camera's accessory shoe in order to provide three additional accessory shoes for mounting lights, monitors, microphones, or other accessories. The entire bracket, including shoe mounts, is machined from a single piece of aluminum alloy for durability and strength. Also, in addition to the shoe mount, a 1/4"-20 thread is available for attaching the bracket to a tripod, rig, or another bracket featuring a 1/4"-20-threaded stud.
The accessory shoes each feature backstops for greater security when attaching accessories. The bottom shoe that attaches to the camera features a locking pin which keeps it in place and prevents the shoe from rotating during use.
- 5"-Wide Bracket
- This V-Bracket's width spans 5" and has a tiered design for mounting up to three additional accessories. The wider expanse of the 5" bracket allows for the attachment of larger monitors and other accessories.
- Machined Aluminum Alloy
- The bracket is machined out of a single piece of aluminum alloy, which provides greater strength to the three shoes.
- Accessory Shoe and 1/4"-20 Socket Mounts
- The bracket can attach directly to a camera via the accessory shoe or, additionally, it features a 1/4"-20 socket for attaching to threaded mounts such as a tripod.
- Locking Pin
- The bottom shoe that mounts on to the camera features a locking pin, which prevents the bracket from rotating.
|Mount Type || 3 x shoe mounts |
1 x 1/4"-20 socket
|Construction ||Aluminum alloy |
|Dimensions ||5.0 x 8.0 x 1.2" / 12.5 x 20.3 x 3.0 cm |
|Weight ||4.8 oz / 136 g |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.25 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||8.0 x 6.5 x 2.0" |
In the Box
Vello V-Rig 5" Triple Shoe Bracket
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.