- For Use with FreeWave Flash Trigger LR
- 2.4 GHz
- Range: Up to 600'
- Flash Sync Speed of Up to 1/250s
- Eight Channels
- Compatible with Most Hot Shoe Flashes
- LED Indicators
The FreeWave LR Wireless Flash Trigger Receiver from Vello is an additional receiver that will trigger off-camera flash units from up to 600' away. The 2.4 GHz frequency provides reduced radio interference and an extended range without the need for line-of-sight alignment as the radio waves will pass through some walls, windows, and floors. The receiver is compatible with most major manufacturers' shoe-mount flashes which offer manual power control. Pentax, Sony/Minolta, and Sony Multi-Interface Shoe flash units are not compatible.
Eight user-selectable channels allow you to control which flashes you want to fire, and LED indicators help you see the selected channel in difficult lighting.
- An included 3.5 to 3.5mm sync cable connects the trigger to a studio flash. A 3.5mm to 1/4" mono plug adapter is also included for flashes with a 1/4" mono plug socket.
- A hot shoe on the trigger allows for mounting the flash directly to the trigger.
- Mount the trigger to any 1/4"-20 threaded stud or standard cold shoe.
|Frequency ||2.4 GHz |
|Max Sync Speed ||1/250 sec |
|Range ||Approximately 600' (183 m) |
|Batteries ||2 x AA |
|Mount || Bottom: Female 1/4"-20, cold shoe |
Top: Hot shoe
|Channels ||8 |
|Dimensions ||1.5 x 1.9 x 3.4" (3.9 x 4.9 x 8.7 cm) |
|Weight ||2.3 oz (65.2 g) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.3 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.6 x 5.2 x 2.0" |
In the Box
Vello FreeWave LR Receiver
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 3.5 to 3.5mm Sync Cable
- 3.5 to 1/4" Monoplug Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.