|₹ 5775.0 is final price including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 880.69 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 280/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
- FreeWave Fusion Basic Transmitter
- FreeWave Fusion Basic Receiver
- 2.4GHz Radio Signal
- 328' Wireless Range
- 16 Channels
- Flash Sync Speeds up to 1/250 Sec.
- Single Shot or Continuous Shooting
- Trigger Camera or Flash
The FreeWave Fusion Basic FWB-24 Wireless Trigger System for Canon from Vello is a versatile, reliable remote control kit that will trigger your camera, shoe mount flash, and studio lights from up to 328' away. Sixteen discrete channels give you the ability to avoid interference from other users while maximizing your creative potential
Use the system to expand the capabilities of your shoe mount flash or studio lights without the hassle of tangled PC cords. The FreeWave system is also great for capturing wildlife. Simply place your camera on a tripod and use your FreeWave Fusion trigger as a remote camera release from a distance. Macro work is yet another use. Release your camera's shutter remotely to avoid unwantedcamera vibration. The 2.4GHz radio signal will pass through walls, windows, floors, and other obstructions.
The FreeWave Fusion Basic 2.4 GHz Flash Trigger Set is compatible with most major manufacturers' shoe-mount flashes with manual power control. Pentax, Sony/Minolta, and Sony Multi-Interface Shoe are not compatible. Each unit runs off two AAA batteries (not included).
- Wireless Triggering
- The FreeWave Fusion Basic can wirelessly trigger your hot-shoe flashes, studio lights, or camera from up to 328' away. You can also use it as a wireless "cable release" for wildlife or on a tripod for macro work.
- 2.4GHz Frequency Signal
- This low frequency signal can pass through and around obstructions offering you greater flexibility in placement of your flash units and camera.
- Flash Sync up to 1/250 Sec.
- Take advantage of sync speeds that match the rating of your camera up to 1/250 sec.
- 16 Channels
- The wireless system's 16 channels allow you to change your transmitter/receiver settings to avoid interference from other wireless devices.
- Multi-Purpose Flash Trigger
- You can use multiple receivers to trigger many flashes with a single transmitter. You can also trigger multiple cameras with additional receivers and shutter release cables.
- LED Indicators
- Confirm communication of trigger system with pre-focus, shutter release, and flash trigger in wireless mode.
- Long Exposure Photography
- Use your FreeWave Fusion Basic on a tripod with your camera's Bulb setting to make exposures as long as your camera will support without touching the camera.
- Dual-Function Shutter Release Button
- Press halfway to focus, press fully to trigger the shutter.
- Wildlife Photography
- Wildlife photography release the shutter from a safe distance for photos of hard to approach wildlife.
- Macro Photography
- Use your transmitter as a wireless "cable release" to avoid accidental movement when shooting close-up.
- Single Shot and Continuous Shooting Modes
- Allows you to use the cameras motor drive for rapid sequences.
- Most hot shoe flashes, studio strobes, and cameras are compatible with the FreeWave Fusion Basic 2.4GHz.
|Range||Up to 328' (100 m)|
|Confirmation LEDs||Red and green|
|Shutter Modes||Single shot, continuous shooting, bulb, self-timer delay|
|Connections|| Transmitter: 2.5 mm input sync port |
Receiver: 2.5 mm output sync port
|Batteries||2x AAA Batteries in transmitter and receiver|
|Battery Life|| Transmitter approx. 2 years |
Receiver: approx. 300 hours
|Dimensions|| Transmitter: 3.5 x 1.28 x 1.4" (8.9 x 3.3 x 3.6 cm) |
Receiver: 3.35 x 1.43 x 1.46" (8.5 x 3.6 x 3.7 cm)
|Weight|| Transmitter: 1.4 oz (39.7 g) |
Receiver: 1.4 oz (39.7 g)
|Package Weight||0.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.6 x 4.5 x 1.9"|
- FreeWave Fusion Transmitter
- FreeWave Fusion Receiver
- Sync Cord 2.5 to 3.5mm Sync Cord
- Sync Cord 2.5mm to PC
- Phono Adapter 3.5mm to 1/4"
- 2.5mm Remote Shutter Release Cable for Cameras with 2.5mm Sub-Mini Connections
- 2.5mm Remote Shutter Release Cable for Canon 3-Pin Cameras
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.