|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 545.19 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 173/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
- 16 Channels
- 328' Wireless Range
- 2.4GHz Frequency
- Dual Shutter Release Button
- Single Shot or Continuous Shooting
- For Triggering Camera or Flash
- Transmitter Purchased Separately
The FreeWave Fusion Basic 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver from Vello is a versatile, reliable remote control. When combined with the separately purchased transmitter, it will trigger your camera, shoe mount flash, and studio lights from up to 328' away. Sixteen discrete channels give you the ability to avoid interference from other users while maximizing your creative potential.
Use the system to expand the capabilities of your shoe mount flash or studio lights without the hassle of tangled PC cords. The FreeWave system is also great for capturing wildlife. Simply place your camera on a tripod and use your FreeWave Fusion trigger as a remote camera release from a distance. Macro work is yet another use. Release your camera's shutter remotely to avoid unwanted camera vibration. The 2.4GHz radio signal will pass through walls, windows, floors, and other obstructions.
The FreeWave Fusion Basic Trigger system is compatible with most major manufacturers' shoe-mount flashes with manual power control. Pentax, Sony/Minolta, and Sony Multi-Interface Shoe are not compatible.
- Wireless Triggering
- The FreeWave Fusion Basic 2.4GHz can wirelessly trigger your hot-shoe flashes, studio lights, or camera from up to 328' away. You can also use it as a wireless "cable release" for wildlife or on a tripod for macro work.
- 2.4GHz Frequency Signal
- This high frequency signal can pass through and around obstructions offering you greater flexibility in placement of your flash units and camera.
- Flash Sync up to 1/250 Sec.
- Take advantage of sync speeds that match the rating of your camera up to 1/250 sec.
- 16 Channels
- The wireless system's 16 channels allows you to change your transmitter/receiver settings to avoid interference from other wireless remote controls.
- Multi-Purpose Flash Trigger
- You can use multiple optional receivers to trigger many flashes with a single optional transmitter. You can also trigger multiple cameras with additional receivers and shutter release cables.
- LED Indicators
- Confirm communication of trigger system with pre-focus, shutter release, and flash trigger in wireless mode.
- Long Exposure Photography
- Use your FreeWave Fusion Basic on a tripod with your camera's Bulb setting to make exposures as long as your camera will support without touching the camera.
- Wildlife Photography
- Release the shutter from a safe distance for photos of hard to approach wildlife.
- Macro Photography
- Use your separately purchased transmitter as a wireless "cable release" to avoid accidental movement when shooting close-up.
- Single Shot and Continuous Shooting Modes
- Allows you to use the camera's motor drive for rapid sequences.
- Most hot shoe flashes, studio strobes, and cameras are compatible with the FreeWave Fusion Basic 2.4GHz.
|Range||Up to 328' (100 m)|
|Confirmation LEDs||Red and green|
|Shutter Modes||Single shot, continuous shooting, bulb, self-timer delay|
|Batteries||2x AAA Batteries|
|Battery Life||Approx. 300 hours|
|Dimensions||3.35 x 1.43 x 1.46" (8.5 x 3.6 x 3.7 cm)|
|Weight||1.4 oz (39.7 g)|
|Package Weight||0.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.7 x 3.0 x 1.7"|
- FreeWave Fusion Transmitter
- FreeWave Fusion Receiver
- Sync Cord 2.5 to 3.5mm Sync Cord
- Sync Cord 2.5mm to PC
- Phono Adapter 3.5mm to 1/4"
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.