|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 2069.43 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 658/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- 2.4GHz Reduced Interference Frequency
- 4 Channels
- Range: up to 300'
- Flash Sync up to 1/8,000 Sec.
- LED Indicators
- Studio Flash Cable and Monoplug Adapter
The FreeWave Captain Wireless TTL Receiver for Canon E-TTL or E-TTL II from Vello is part of a multi-purpose 2.4 GHz, 4-channel digital TTL radio system that gives wireless freedom from a PC cord plus the convenience of accurate exposures through wireless communication with your camera's E-TTL or E-TTL II flash technology.
Coupled with a separately purchased FreeWave Captain Wireless TTL Transmitter, the system not only enables remote triggering but also camera control with auto exposure in a radius up to 300'. Solo shooters can add depth to portraits and group shots by attaching a receiver to an E-TTL or E-TTL II flash mounted on a stand for hands-free shooting. Using 2 shoe mount flashes, an additional receiver and an assistant you'd have enough mobility to light groups, demos, shows, portraits and events on location, on-the-fly. And the benefits aren't limited to flash photography either. You can also use the receiver with the included camera cord and handhold an optional transmitter to wirelessly trigger your camera in single shot, continuous shot, bulb, and timer modes, with or without flash. This is of paramount importance in situations where a subject, such as wildlife, may be difficult to approach. Additionally, the wireless function of the device reduces the potential of camera shake when doing macro, close-up, and long exposure photography.
The Vello FreeWave Captain Wireless TTL Receiver's High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync functions create easy to control lighting effects and other creative options such as stop-action shooting and a wide degree of background or ambient light control.
- In Brief
- Full E-TTL or E-TTL II functionality for Canon cameras that work with Canon E-TTL or E-TTL II flashes
- Adjustable TTL EV allows fine tuning of TTL settings to match your vision
- 4 Separate channels with a digitally coded 2.4 GHz signal
- Multiple shutter release triggering options
- High Speed Sync function allows for a maximum sync speed of up to 1/8,000 second (in TTL mode)
- Second Curtain Sync enables the user to create special effects and "after blur" images
- Compatible Cameras
- Canon EOS: Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5 (1200D), T5i (700D), T6i (750D), T6s (760D), SL1 (100D) and XS (1000D), 60D, 70D & 80D
10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1D X and 1D C
PowerShot: G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1 X & G1 X Mark II, SX50 HS
- TTL EV Control
- The Vello FreeWave Captain's Wireless TTL Transmitter provides the user with the ability to manually adjust the TTL of an E-TTL or E-TTL II capable flash in 1/3 stops between -3 to +3
- High Speed Sync (HSS) Control
- Control the High Speed Sync (HSS) function from the device. This mode allows your camera to set the shutter speed faster than a flash would normally be able to fire in sync with. HSS mode instructs the flash to fire multiple short pulses of light to match the shutter's speed. Your camera/flash manual will indicate how you can access this mode
- Second Curtain Sync (SCS) Control
- Second Curtain Sync (SCS) mode fires a flash at the end of an exposure rather than at the beginning to create the illusion of motion in an image. This yields natural-looking blur trails behind the moving subject such as those seen in night shots of speeding cars
- Control the AF illumination on the device itself, without having to go through your camera's menu
|Range||Up to 300' (100 m)|
|Shutter Modes||Settings controlled by camera: Single Shot, Continuous, Self-Timer, Bulb|
|Connections|| Hot shoe mount, USB port, 3.5 mm flash sync port, |
2.5 mm shutter release port, USB Port, DC5V power input
|Power Supply||2x AA batteries|
|Dimensions||3.66 x 1.85 x 1.8" (9.3 x 4.71 x 4.56 cm)|
|Weight||Receiver: 4.7 oz (133 g)|
|Package Weight||0.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.4 x 5.2 x 2.1"|
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Studio Flash Cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm)
- Monoplug Adapter (3.5mm to 1.4" mono)
- User Manual
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.