Vaddio ProductionVIEW Precision Camera Control
- 7 Discrete Camera Control Ports
- Built-in CCU
- Camera Auto-sensing
- 14 Presets per Camera
- Automated Image Control System
- Knob Controls
- Large Focus Wheel
- 3-Axis Hall-effect Joystick
- Dual Bus Mode
- External Control Capability
- Vaddio PowerRite 18 VDC, 2.75A Power Supply
- AC Cord Set
- 2 x 8-pin Phoenix Type Connectors
- Documentation and Manuals
- 1-Year Warranty
|Package Weight||8.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.1 x 13.4 x 11.1"|
The Vaddio ProductionVIEW Precision Camera Control has a built-in CCU (Camera Control Unit) for effective control of 7 discrete cameras through the RS-232 ports. The console's camera auto-sensing feature easily detects the 7 discrete cameras.
Each camera is provided with 14 camera presets that are stored internally in the console. The broadcast-quality 3-axis Hall-effect PTZ camera joystick controls the 7 discrete cameras. Automated image control is provided by OPWB (One-push White Balance), AWB (Auto White Balance), and auto iris knobs by the CCU. In addition, the console has built-in knobs for PTZ and red/blue gain detail. The large focus wheel on the console provides fast and accurate focus controls.
The console's dual bus mode allows users to switch between 2 separate programs as well as control an external switcher or mixer via either RS-232 or tally outputs on the back of the console. An 8-line LCD displays the menu for setting up the device as well as the status of the various camera controls such as gain, iris, etc.
- Built-in CCU for effective control of 7 discrete cameras
- Camera auto-sensing for easy camera detection
- 14 camera presets per camera for effective camera control through a PTZ joystick
- OPWB (One-Push White Balance), AWB (Auto White Balance), and auto iris knobs
- Built-in knobs for PTZ and red/blue gain detail
- Fast and accurate focus controls provided by the large focus wheel
- Upgraded broadcast quality Hall-effect joystick for optimum PTZ control
- Dual bus mode of the console allows users to switch between 2 separate programs
- External control capability provided by RS-232 or tally outputs
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.