Vaddio Audio-Video Bridge
The Vaddio Audio-Video Bridge enables you to bring Room AV devices into the digital domain. It is a room based HD Media Streaming appliance enabling IP or USB steaming of content originating from audio and video equipment.
The Audio-Video Bridge combines the capabilities of PC capture devices with that of IP streaming devices to create a single solution to digital enabled collection, recording, and distribution content within meeting rooms, lecture halls, and houses of worship. Both USB and network streaming functions are based upon open standards allowing easy integration with existing network infrastructure, services, or software applications for recording, publishing, and delivering media to the Wide Area Network.
The Audio-Video Bridge incorporates open standards of H.264 /MPEG4/AVC network streaming protocols that are compatible with QT, Windows Media, and VLC players. Streaming via HLS or RTSP for live events delivers content of the meeting to the masses. The USB streaming functions utilize MJPEG and standard UVC and UAC drivers eliminating the need for custom software drivers to be installed on the PC. The USB streaming capabilities facilitates using the room�s AV system for PC-based unified communication software such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, and Google+. The AV Bridge emulates a web cam and USB audio device, making PC conferencing or recording a simple plug and play operation.
The Audio-Video Bridge is designed for pro AV applications offering flexible audio and video interfaces and customizable configurations that are accessible from the embedded web server or front panel menu system. The AV Bridge includes 3 switchable video inputs to include HDMI, RGB, and standard definition along with a stereo pair of audio channels selectable between balanced or unbalanced line level inputs. The AV Bridge accepts a multitude of video resolutions ranging from 1080p/60 to VESA resolutions used with PC screens. Automated video processing functions from scaling to color corrections simplifies configuration while maintaining good video quality. An advanced high definition H.264 encoder offers the installer the ability to optimize the stream for the desired bit rate, resolution, and frame rate. Predefined encoding presets allow 1-button activation of the popular streaming profile to quickly transition the room�s application for the next meeting.
- Capture and stream meetings, lectures, worship services directly to the PC (USB) or a network (IP)
- Supports HD (High Definition) encoding of video and audio sources
- Produce high quality recordings and live streams
- Seamlessly integrates with Vaddio's HD cameras, presentation systems, and audio products (sold separately)
- Easy to use with Plug & Play functionality
- Flexible Application Use: The AV Bridge supports USB or IP streaming for lecture recording, content delivery, or PC conferencing applications. Use the room-based lecture recording solution
- High Definition A/V Encoder: IP streaming enables up to 1080p/30 using H.264/AAC, or stream directly to the PC with a USB for 720p/30 sources using MJPEG encoding with PCM uncompressed audio
- Integrates with Vaddio Endpoints: Interfaces with Vaddio AutoPresenter, PTZ Cameras, and EasyTalk Audio products. The AV Bridge is also Vaddio endpoints compatible with software based A/V equipment
- Simple User Interface and Control: Front panel menu and controls with application specific configurations reduces the user's complexity without compromising flexibility
- Switchable Audio and Video Inputs: User selectable video and audio inputs allows multiple sources to be connected to the AV Bridge at the same time. User simple changes source inputs as needed during the presentation or lecture
- Emulates USB Webcam and Microphone Device: The AV Bridge can be used with software-based lecture recording, or unified communication applications, thereby minimizing interoperability problems by implementation of standard based UVC and UAC drivers. Simply connect to a PC and begin streaming content
- Automated Signal Processing: Automated video and audio processing ensures media quality is maintained without the need for user intervention
- Uses Common Media Player for Playback: IP Streams are standard based MPEG4 allowing playback of content on players like Windows Media Player, Quick-Time, or VLC
- Made in USA
|Encoding|| Video Encoding: MPEG4/H.264 (IP) or MJPEG (USB) |
Resolution: Up to 1080p/30 (IP) or 720p/30 (USB)
Audio Encoding: AAC(IP) or PCM(USB)
Bit Rates: Up to 8 Mb/s (IP)
|Supported Media Players||Windows Media Player, QuickTime, VLC media player (IP Streaming)|
|Video Input|| Connectors: HDMI, BNC, HD DB-15 |
HDMI: 1080p, 720p,1080i (60/59.94/50 frames/s)
RGBHV: 1280X720, 1280X768,1680X1050 (VESA Resolutions)
CVBS: 480i/29.97 NTSC, 576i/25 PAL
|Video Processing||Auto scaling, noise filter, de-interlacing|
|Analog Input|| Connector: XLR (balanced) & RCA (unbalanced) |
Impedance: 50 ? (balanced) & 10 K? (unbalanced)
Nominal Level: 4dBu (balanced) & -10dBu (unbalanced)
|Audio Processing||Compressor, EQ filter|
|USB Interface|| Connector: Type-B |
Type: USB 2.0 compliant
Support Drivers: Standard UVC, UAC, RNDIS device (no custom drivers required)
|Network Interface|| IConnector: RJ-45 |
Type: 10/100 Base-T
Supported Protocols: HLS streaming, RTS streaming, HTTP server (configuration), DHCP, DNS, NTP
|Port|| RS-232 |
Baud Rate: 38.4 Kbaud
Protocol: Vaddio ASCII command protocol for use with AMX or Crestron control systems
|User Controls|| Front Panel LCD & Controls: High use functions such as presets, volume, streaming modes |
Embedded Web Server: Advanced configuration & programming (intended for administration)
Rear Panel Dip Switch: Factory default
|Power Supply|| Connector (OD x Barrel): 0.22 x 0.10" (5.5 x 2.5 mm) |
Supply: 12 VDC, 3 A, auto-switching
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum 36 W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.72 x 16.73 x 7.00" (43.69 x 424.94 x 177.80 mm)|
|Weight||3.14 lb (1.43 kg)|
|Package Weight||5.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.8 x 11.3 x 5.5"|
- 12VDC PowerRite Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on All Parts
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.