|₹ 5830.0 includes all taxes. No additional cost.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 889.08 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
- 500 Mbps Data Transfer Rate
- 1 x Power Plug per Adapter
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Integrated Pair Button
- 984' (300m) Range
- 128-bit AES Encryption
- Ethernet Cable Included
- Windows / Mac / Linux Compatible
The TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit from TP-Link provides you with two TL-PA4010 Powerline Ethernet adapters so you can transfer data on your home's existing electrical wires, while simultaneously transferring power. This kit supports distances of up to 984' (300m) and delivers data a rate of 500 Mbps. Each adapter features an Ethernet port and connects to a standard power socket to create a wired network connection between your Ethernet-enabled devices. To simplify the setup process, a pair button is onboard for configuring the adapters with each other. For network security, the AV500 comes armed with 128-bit AES encryption. Furthermore, it's outfitted a Power Saving mode that reduces its energy consumption by up to 85%.
- With advanced HomePlug AV technology, this adapter offers you stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500 Mbps on a line length of up to 984.3' (300m). With speeds of up to 500 Mbps, the TL-PA4010KIT is suitable for heavy-bandwidth applications such as HD streaming, on-line gaming, and large-file downloading.
- Compact Design
- The TL-PA4010 is smaller than the previous legacy mini 500 Mbps Powerline products. It neatly blends in front of a power outlet by featuring a 1.12" (28.5mm) thick enclosure.
- Pair Button for Easy Network Security
- By pushing the Pair button on the adapter, you can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. Simply plug the adapter into the power outlet, connect the device via the network cable to the adapter, and press the pair buttons.
|Standards||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||1 x 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet Port|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Range||984.3' (300.0 m) in house|
|Power Consumption|| Maximum: 4.60 W (220 V/50 Hz) |
Typical: 4.26 W (220 V/50 Hz)
Standby: 0.88 W (220 V/50 Hz)
|Encryption||128-bit AES encryption|
|System Requirements|| Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000 |
|Environment|| Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) |
Storage Temperature: -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1" (65.0 × 52.0 × 28.5 mm)|
|Package Weight||0.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.8 x 4.8 x 3.3"|
- Ethernet Cable (RJ45)
- Resource CD
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.