|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 1910.06 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 607/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- UV Protector Filter
- Circular Polarizer Filter
- Neutral Density 0.6 Filter
- Padded Storage Pouch
- Use for Film or Digital
- ColorCore Glass
- Made in the USA
- 10-Year Warranty
The Tiffen 82mm Digital Essentials Filter Kit contains all the basics that an outdoor digital shooter requires.
These are wise initial investments. They help protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs.
Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun.
Neutral Density filters from Tiffen have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. They enable the shooter to adjust exposure without affecting color balance. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the either the sensor of a digital camera or the film plane of a traditional film camera. Neutral Density filters are used to create some unusual special effects such as capturing the "blur" of the rippling water of a waterfall or the swirling effect of city traffic. Since they allow the use of slower shutter speeds in bright light, it becomes possible to create these special effects that would normally not be possible to capture without the filter. And since they can also help to control your depth of field, they permit you to shoot at wider apertures. Ultimately, their value is in helping to prevent bright, overly washed out images shot in bright light.
The entire kit comes with a Tiffen padded storage pouch that will help keep your filters clean and free from dust, dirt, fingerprints and other contaminants,.
Tiffen's ColorCore glass is produced through a process that entails permanently laminating the filter material in between two pieces of optical glass that are ground flat to tolerances of a ten-thousandth of an inch, then mounting them in precision aluminum rings.
- Tiffen filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
- If desired they can be left on the lens at all times for protection
- This filter eliminates ultraviolet rays to remove haze from outdoor shots as well as polarizing the light to remove reflections, and increase color saturation, without affecting the overall color balance
- Makes a blue sky bluer
- Enhances clouds
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed ISOs, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situation
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
- Tiffen Quality
- Tiffen's ColorCore glass is sealed between two optical glass sheets. In this way, Tiffen can better control the various densities of their filters and thereby create more exact degrees of filtration. This process makes for greater accuracy of color as opposed to glass that is simply dyed and become subject to deviation during the dye process
- Tiffen, a leader in the filter industry, proudly makes its filters in the USA and backs up its products with a solid 10-year warranty
|Type||Digital Essentials Kit|
|Grade|| UV Protector : Not applicable |
Circular Polarizer : Not applicable
Neutral Density : 0.6
|Filter Factor|| UV Protector : 0 |
Circular Polarizer : Between 2.3 and 2.8 (approx. +1.3 stops)
Neutral Density : 2-stops
|Rotating||Only the circular polarizer|
|Effect|| UV Protector : Reduces excessive blue; cuts through haze and can improve image clarity; protects front element of lens |
Circular Polarizer : Removes reflections and increases color saturation without affecting the overall color balance
Neutral Density : Reduce the amount of light reaching the digital sensor or film plane; to use high speed ISOs in bright light
|Application|| UV Protector : Helpful when photographing mountain and marine scenes, where increased haze threatens to make your photographs indistinct in color and clarity |
Circular Polarizer : Nature, travel, outdoor photography
Neutral Density : Nature, travel, outdoor photography
|Color Temperature|| UV Protector : No change |
Circular Polarizer : Not applicable
Neutral Density : Not applicable
|Front Filter Thread Size||82mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||82mm|
|Package Weight||0.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.9 x 4.3 x 1.6"|
- 4-Pocket Padded Storage Pouch
- 10-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.