- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- Provides Greater Color Accuracy
- General Protective Filter
- Slim Mount for Use with Wide Angle Lens
- ColorCore Technology
The Tiffen 77mm Skylight 1-A Wide Angle Mount Filter is a general use filter with a slight pink tint to help improve overall color accuracy and clarity. The light pink coloration helps to reduce the overall bluish cast of daylight and is especially effective when photographing landscapes and in shade.
The Sky 1A filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
This filter features a slimmer profile mounting ring, which is ideal for use with wide angle lenses. It does not have front filter threads for stacking filters.
Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, then mounting to precision metal rings.
- Helps to improve general color accuracy and clarity when photographing outdoors in daylight and shade.
- Light pink tint reduces bluish cast of natural light.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
|Filter Type ||Skylight 1A |
|Filter Factor ||1.1 (0.1 Stop) |
|Shape ||Circle |
|Circular Size ||77 mm |
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet ||77 mm |
|Physical Feature ||Slim |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.2 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||4.3 x 3.6 x 0.6" |
In the Box
Tiffen 77mm Skylight 1-A Wide Angle Mount Filter
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.