|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 3732.44 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 1186/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- Three Filter Kit with Filter Pouch
- Circular Polarizer Filter
- 0.6 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- 0.6 Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Greater Control Over Exposures
- ColorCore Technology
The Tiffen 72mm Digital Light Control Filter Kit contains three highly useful filters for aiding in greater control over exposure results and the overall appearance of imagery. These filters, a circular polarizer, a 0.6 solid neutral density, and a 0.6 graduated neutral density, are ideally-suited for use with DSLR cameras due to their increased sensitivity to light. Each of these filters can uniquely benefit working in difficult lighting conditions in order to produce well-exposed and balanced imagery.
Each of these filters measures 72mmmm and they are presented in a padded nylon filter pouch for protection while carrying.
- Circular Polarizer
- A circular polarizer helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
- Solid Neutral Density
- A solid neutral density filter creates an overall, even darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters. This filter has a 0.6 density, which provides a two-stop reduction in exposure.
- Graduated Neutral Density
- A graduated neutral density filter helps to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image while allowing a portion of the image to remain unaffected by filtration. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a feathered line between the density and clear areas. This filter also has a 0.6 density, which provides a two-stop reduction in exposure for the area covered by the density.
- Tiffen ColorCore Technology
- Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
|Type|| Circular polarizer |
Solid neutral density
Graduated neutral density
|Density|| Circular polarizer: N/A |
Solid ND: 0.6
Graduated ND: 0.6
|Filter Factor|| Circular polarizer: 2.5 (1.3 stops) |
Solid ND: 4 (2 stop)
Graduated ND: 4 (2 stop)
|Front Filter Thread Size||72mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||72mm|
|Package Weight||0.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.8 x 4.1 x 1.5"|
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.