- Warming Light Balancing Filter
- Less 200K to Convert 3400 to 3200K
- ColorCore Technology
The Tiffen 72mm 81A Light Balancing Filter helps to decrease the color temperature by 200K in order to warm the image slightly in order to match the color quality of illumination. When using an 81A filter, you will be able to attain 3200K balance when the prevailing light source is 3400K. The warming effect of this filter requires a 0.3-stop increase in exposure for normal results.
This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
- Light balancing filter decreases color temperature and provides a warming effect.
- Subtracts 200K in order to attain 3200K color balance from 3400K illumination.
- Filter factor of 1.3 requires a 0.3-stop increase in exposure.
|Amber light balancing
|1.3 (0.3 stop)
|Decreases color temperature
|For adjusting 3400K illumination to 3200K
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size
| Packaging Info
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|4.252 x 3.543 x 0.63"
In the Box
Tiffen 72mm 81A Light Balancing Filter
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.