- Absorbs Virtually All Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- General Protective Filter
- ColorCore Technology
The Tiffen 62mm UV Haze 2A Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. This filter is especially useful when photographing at high altitudes or around bodies of water. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others. This filter attenuates virtually all UV radiation.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology; a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, then mounting to precision metal rings.
- Absorbs all UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
|Filter Type ||UV-Haze 2A |
|Filter Factor ||1 (0 Stop) |
|Shape ||Circle |
|Circular Size ||62 mm |
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet ||62 mm |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.15 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||4.331 x 3.543 x 0.63" |
In the Box
Tiffen 62mm UV Haze 2A Filter
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.