- 2 Stop Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- ColorCore Technology
The Tiffen 58mm Graduated 0.6 ND Filter is a graduated neutral density filter that helps to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a feathered line between the density and clear areas. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.6 density provides a 2 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
- 0.6 ND graduated filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Feathered edge is neither soft nor hard, providing a natural-appearing taper between the density and clear areas of the filter.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
|Filter Type ||Graduated neutral density |
|Size ||58 mm |
|Filter Factor ||0.6 (2 stop) |
|Construction ||ColorCore technology |
|Front Filter Thread Size ||58 mm |
|Front Lens Cap Size ||58 mm |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.1 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||3.5 x 2.9 x 0.5" |
In the Box
Tiffen 58mm Graduated 0.6 ND Filter
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.