- 1.5 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- Requires +5 Stop Exposure Increase
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
- ColorCore Technology
- Water White Glass
The Tiffen 4 x 5.65" ND 1.5 Filter is a solid neutral density filter providing a 5 stop exposure reduction. This 1.5 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This filter is constructed from Water White glass and is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. This filter measures 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5mm.
- 1.5 solid ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 5 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
|Filter Type ||Solid ND |
|Density ||1.5 (5 Stops) |
|Shape ||Rectangle |
|Rectangular Size ||4 x 5.65" (101.6 x 143.5 mm) |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.45 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.4 x 5.2 x 1.0" |
In the Box
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Neutral Density 1.5 Filter
- Soft Pouch
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.