- 3 Stop Graduated ND Filter
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- ColorCore Water White Glass
The Tiffen 4 x 4" Soft Edge Graduated 0.9 ND Filter is a graduated neutral density filter that helps to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
This filter is constructed from Water White glass and is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. This filter measures 4 x 4" / 101.6 x 101.6mm.
- Soft-edged 0.9 ND graduated filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Provides a 3 stop reduction in light in selective areas.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.
|Filter Type ||Graduated neutral density |
|Size ||4 x 4" / 101.6 x 101.6 mm |
|Filter Factor ||0.9 (3 stop) |
|Construction ||Water White glass and ColorCore technology |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.4 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.0 x 5.5 x 1.0" |
In the Box
Tiffen 4 x 4" Soft Edge Graduated 0.9 ND Filter
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.