- Offers Fast, Reliable Transfers
- SuperSpeed USB 5 Gb/s
- Filters Out Signal Noise
- Shielded Against Signal Interference
The 15� high-visibility orange TetherPro SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Male A to Male B Cable from Tether Tools offers fast, reliable transfers and ensures consistent, reliable conductivity. It is designed to SuperSpeed USB 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0) specification to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors. The cable is fully shielded to protect against external signal interference.
Note: For tethering distances greater than 15' (4.6 m), consider a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Active Extension as per USB specifications to preserve signal integrity and minimize noise.
- SuperSpeed USB has a 5 Gb/s signaling rate offering up to 10x performance increase over USB 2.0.
- Fully shielded
- Integrated Sync-N-Go technology minimizes user wait-time.
- Optimized power efficiency, no device polling and lower active as well as idle power requirements.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and devices can inter-operate with the USB 2.0 platform.
|Interface ||USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s) |
|Connectors ||USB Type-A Male/Type-B Male |
|Cable Type ||Cable |
|Length ||15.0' / 4.6 m |
|Variable Length ||No |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.45 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||5.8 x 5.7 x 0.6" |
In the Box
Tether Tools TetherPro SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Male A to Male B Cable (15', High-Visibility Orange)
- Limited 90-Day Warranty on Parts & Labor
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.