|₹ 22460.0 is including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 3425.15 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
Specifically designed for factory automation and machine vision applications Tamron's 23FM12LL 2/3 12mm F/1.8 lens features a screw mechanism to lock-in the iris and focus rings and is ideal for use in conditions prone to significant vibrations. Compact in size with a solid built mechanism, this high resolution lens achieves superior clarity even at minimum focusing distances and maintains maximum performance under long periods of use.
- Lock Mechanism
- Uses a screw mechanism to lock-in the iris and focus rings and is ideal for use in conditions prone to significant vibrations.
- Solid Mechanism
- Designed to endure the rigors of factory automation apparatus, this solidly built lens maintains maximum performance even after long periods of use.
- Closer MOD
- Uses superior optics to achieve sharp clarity with Minimum Object Distance requirements less than 0.3m.
- A compact size ensures compatibility with today's machinery dimensional requirements.
|Iris Range||F1.8 - 16|
|Iris Operation||Manual with lock|
|Focus Operation||Manual with lock|
|Angle of View|| 1/3": 22.4° x 16.6° |
1/2": 30.0° x 22.4°
2/3": 40.9° x 30.9°
|Minimum Object Distance (M.O.D.)||10.2" (0.26m)|
|Back Focus||11.03mm (in air)|
|Filter Size||M25.5 P=0.5|
|Maximum Diameter||1.1" (29mm)|
|Overall Length||1.1" (27mm)|
|Weight||1.4 oz (40 g)|
|Package Weight||0.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||2.9 x 2.8 x 1.8"|
- 2 Years parts & labor warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.