Equipped with a built-in infrared system, the Tamron 12VM1040ASIR is designed for 24-hour operation in both regular and IR lighting conditions. Using advanced optics technology, this high resolution lens is capable of sharp image clarity under close focusing range and is small enough to fit inside camera housings.
- Equipped with a built-in infrared system, this lens is designed for 24-hour operation and can be used in both regular and near complete darkness conditions.
- Features an extended focal length for a multitude of installation requirements.
- Ring Lock
- Uses a screw mechanism to lock-in the iris and focus rings to prevent slippage in a vibrating environment.
- Features a compact design for use inside camera housings.
|Application ||Infrared Lens for CCTV and Factory Automation |
|Focal Length ||10-40mm |
|Mount Type ||C |
|Iris Range ||F/1.4 to 360 |
|Iris Operation ||Manual |
|Focus Operation ||Manual |
|Angle of View ||37.5° x 27.5°/9.2°x7.0° |
|Effective Diameter ||22.4mm/10.0mm |
|Minimum Object Distance (M.O.D.) ||0.5m |
|Back Focus ||12.376mm/18.812mm |
|Filter Size ||N/A |
|Maximum Diameter ||43mm |
|Overall Length ||61.985mm |
|Weight || 0.1 lb |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.45 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||3.3 x 2.8 x 2.3" |
In the Box
Tamron 12VM1040ASIR 1/2" 10-40mm F/1.4 Manual Infrared C-Mount Lens
- 2 Year parts & labor warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.