|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 805.96 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 256/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
- Flush-Mount Form Factor Design
- 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports
- Data Transfer Rates of up to 5 Gb/s
- UASP Support for Efficient Data Transfer
- USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 Backwards Compatible
The 2-Port ExpressCard 54mm USB 3.0 Card Adapter with UASP from StarTech allows you to add two USB 3.0 ports to your ExpressCard-enabled laptop. This SuperSpeed USB 3.0 card supports data transfer rates of up to 5 Gb/s. It is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1/1.0 with data transfer rates up to 480 Mb/s and 12/1.5 Mb/s, respectively. This USB 3.0 card has a flush-mount design that allows it to sit flush in a standard 54mm laptop ExpressCard slot, creating a seamless add-on that can be left installed even while you are on the move, preventing damage to either the card or the ExpressCard slot.Enhanced with UASP (USB attached SCSI protocol) support, this USB 3.0 controller performs up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP supported enclosure. Using a more efficient protocol than the traditional USB BOT (Bulk-Only Transport), UASP* technology optimizes transfers by allowing multiple commands to be processed simultaneously, significantly increasing transfer speeds for less wait time on data transfers.
Note: *UASP supports Windows 8/Server 2012/Linux kernel 2.6.3 or later. In testing UASP performed with up to a 70% faster read/40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance.
- The card has a flush-mount design that prevents damage while on the move.
- Two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports support data transfer rate of up to 5 Gb/s, while still maintaining backwards compatibility with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0
- Facilitates time-saving file transfers, up to 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 when used with a UASP-supported enclosure
- This card is compliant with USB 3.0 base specification 1.0, xHCI specification 0.95, and PCIe specification 2.0
- Users who need USB connectivity, but do not need to swap between other ExpressCard adapters, so will leave the card installed in the card slot
- Mobile users who want to leave ExpressCard adapters installed, without worrying about damage to the card or slot while on the move
- Connect high-performance USB 3.0 external storage devices to a laptop
- Upgrade an older laptop with USB 3.0 connectivity
- Extend your laptop expansion capabilities with additional USB ports
|Package Weight||0.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.0 x 6.0 x 1.0"|
- USB to DC Power Adapter Cable
- Driver CD
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.