- Compatible with Multi Terminal Input
- Works with Sony A/V R Accessories
- Compact 6.5" (164mm) Cable Length
- Easy Plug-and-Play Connectivity
The Sony VMC-AVM1 A/V R Adapter Cable is compatible with select Handycam camcorders that are equipped with a Multi Terminal input. It provides instant plug-and-play compatibility with existing Sony camcorder A/V R accessories, which allows you to use a greater range of audio-visual accessories and tools with your Handycam. Plus, the 6.5" (164mm) cable is long enough for a variety of shooting situations, but short enough to prevent getting tangled up when using it with accessories.
- Thanks to the Multi Terminal connection, this adapter facilitates use of your Handycam camcorder with a greater range of A/V R accessories and tools
- The VMC-AVM1 provides instant plug-and-play compatibility with existing accessories like the remote control tripod, shooting grip with mini tripod and remote commander
- The 6.5" (164mm) cable is long enough for all kinds of shooting situations, but short enough that it won't get tangled up when using accessories
|Sony Handycam FDR-AX100/AX100E, HDR-CX900
| Multi Terminal (male)
A/V R (female)
|6.5" (164 mm)
| Packaging Info
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|6.0 x 3.5 x 1.5"
In the Box
Sony VMC-AVM1 A/V R Adapter Cable
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.