|₹ 248925.0 is including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 37961.06 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
Sony FX30 Overview
- 2Your Ticket to Cinema Mastery
- 3Cinematic Expression
- 4Intuitive Operation and Controls
- High-sensitivity recording up to ISO 32000 and Dual Base ISO (800/2500).
- When using S-Log3, the FX30 can capture 14+ stops of dynamic range.
- Record in 10-bit 4:2:2 using advanced XAVC HS and XAVC S-I formats.
- Full pixel readout from the 6K sensor creates high-quality UHD 4K video at up to 60 fps.
- High-speed shooting is possible in 4K at up to 120 fps with a 1.6x crop and in Full HD at up to 240 fps.
- The HDMI output supports 16-bit raw video to select, separately available recorders.
- S-Cinetone uses the same color science as Sony's advanced cinema cameras, including the VENICE line, with natural mid-tones, soft colors, and smooth highlight roll-off.
- Picture Profiles, such as S-Log3 and HLG, will capture images with expanded dynamic range and flexibility for editors.
- Creative Looks can be baked into the recorded footage to create a specific mood during recording and minimize the need for editing.
- Up to 16 user-created LUTs and three presets can be set for accurately monitoring footage or previewing a specific look during shooting. These can be applied to the camera's monitor or EVF as well as the HDMI output.
- Flexible ISO uses standard ISO settings for simple operation and the greatest flexibility.
- Cine EI ensures maximum dynamic range capture by recording at a manually selected base ISO setting and applying adjustments to metadata for monitoring and post-production.
- Cine EI quick will automatically switch between the two base ISO settings for easier operation and great quality.
- Real-time Eye AF and Real-time Tracking will track the eyes of humans and animals.
- AF Assist function will automatically switch to manual focus with a turn of the lens' focus ring.
- Focus Map makes it easier to visualize the region of focus in your scene
- Breathing compensation works with select lenses in 4K up to 60p in camera or up to 120p using Catalyst software after recording.
- Timecode sync input with optional VMC-BNCM1 Timecode Adapter Cable
- Tally lights for an easy indication that the camera is recording.
Metadata recorded includes:
- Embedded LUT and Exposure Index (EI) data.
- Gyro and lens stabilization metadata to further reduce camera shake.
- Breathing compensation can be manually controlled and adjusted.
- Camera rotation metadata will ensure the footage is displayed as intended.
- Shot marks can be added to clips during or after recording for reference
The body features multiple threaded mounting points that are ideal for accessories and a Multi Interface Shoe that supports advanced accessories. Additionally, an integrated fan ensures reliable performance during extended takes.
- Lightweight body weighs just 1.2 lb.
- Dedicated zoom rocker.
- Fully customizable button layout.
- Five 1/4"-20 threaded mounting points for accessories.
- Multi Interface Shoe supports advanced accessories.
- Active cooling fan permits uninterrupted shooting during extended takes.
- Sporting a matching design to the FX3, the FX30 can use many of the same accessories, such as cages, without any modifications required.
- The main menu provides a quick view of all your most important video settings, including Picture Profile, recording format, white balance, aperture, ISO, and more.
- The shooting screen relocates the information on settings and status icons to the edges of the screen so that the image remains clear.
- Full-size HDMI output features clean output up to 4K 60p as well as 16-bit raw video.
- Audio is supported on the body with a 3.5mm headphone output and a 3.5mm microphone input.
- USB-C connection can be used for high-speed data transfer or for powering the camera.
- Multi-Terminal (Micro-USB) supports various accessories, such as remotes, for expanded functionality.
- Timecode sync is available through the use of the separately available VMC-BNCM1 Timecode Adapter Cable.
- Multi Interface Shoe supports advanced accessories, including the optional XLR Handle Unit.
In the Box
- Sony FX30 Digital Cinema Camera
- Sony NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh)
- Sony AC Adapter
- Sony ALC-B1EM Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras
- Sony Multi Interface Shoe Cap
- USB-A to USB-C Cable (USB 3.2)
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
v2.0, Apr '23
- Your Ticket to Cinema Mastery
- Cinematic Expression
- Intuitive Operation and Controls
Sony FX30 Specs
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Lens Communication||Yes, with Autofocus Support|
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 27 Megapixel
Effective: 26 Megapixel (6192 x 4128)
|Image Sensor||23.3 x 15.5 mm (APS-C) CMOS|
|Image Stabilization||Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis|
|Built-In ND Filter||None|
|Internal Filter Holder||No|
|Capture Type||Stills & Video|
|Shutter Type||Electronic Rolling Shutter|
|Shutter Speed||1/8000 to 30 Seconds in Photo Mode
1/8000 to 1/4 Second in Video Mode
|ISO Sensitivity||100 to 32,000 (Extended: 50 to 102,400)|
|Advertised Dynamic Range||14 Stops|
|White Balance||2500 to 9900K
Presets: Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Shade, Underwater
|Internal Recording Modes||XAVC HS 4:2:2 10-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 1/2/3/4/6/8/12/15/23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94/100/120 fps
XAVC S-I 4:2:2 10-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 1/2/4/8/15/23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94/100/120 fps
1920 x 1080p from 1 to 1/2/3/4/6/8/12/15/23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94/100/120/200/240 fps
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 1/2/3/4/6/8/12/15/23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94/100/120 fps
1920 x 1080p up to 1/2/3/4/6/8/12/15/23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94/100/120/200/240 fps
1920 x 1080
1280 x 720
|External Recording Modes||4:2:2 10-Bit via HDMI
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps
ProResRAW 16-Bit via HDMI
4672 x 2628 at 23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps
|Gamma Curve||HDR-HLG, S Cinetone, Sony S-Log 3|
|Built-In Microphone Type||Stereo|
|Audio Recording||2-Channel 24-Bit LPCM Audio
4-Channel 24-Bit LPCM Audio
26 MP (6192 x 4128)
|Aspect Ratio||3:2, 16:9|
|Image File Format||HEIF, JPEG, Raw|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Dual Slot: CFexpress Type A / SD|
|Video I/O||1 x HDMI 2.0 Output|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Microphone Input on Camera Body
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Headphone Output on Camera Body
|Power I/O||1 x USB-C Input|
|Other I/O||1 x Sony Multi/Micro-USB (Timecode)
1 x USB-C (USB 3.2 / 3.1 Gen 2)
|Wireless||2.4 / 5 GHz Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) Control
|Mobile App Compatible||Yes: Android & iOS
App Name: Imaging Edge Mobile
Functionality: Adjust Settings, Remote Control
*As of January, 2023: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Global Positioning (GPS, GLONASS, etc.)||None|
|Display Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.