Smart-AVI 4K-Wall Video Wall Controller and Matrix
- CCPWR06 6' Power Plug Cable
- SRC-2A Infrared Remote Control for SmartAVI Video Matrix Switches
- SM-EYE External IR Receiver
- RS-232 Cable (Male-to-Female)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Video Bandwidth||Single-link 340 MHz (10.2 Gb/s)|
|Resolution|| HDTV: 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p |
PC: 800 x 600 up to 1920 x 1200
|Input Video Signal||1.2 V|
|Input DDC Signal||5 V|
|Single Link Range||1080p|
|DVI Compliance||Single-link DVI-D 2.0|
|HDCP Compliance||1.0 / 2.0|
|Input Interface||4 x HDMI|
|Output Interface||4 x HDMI|
|Cable Length||Output Cable: Up to 20' (6.1 m)|
|HDMI Connector||Type A (19-pin female)|
|Front Panel||Tact Switches with OSD|
|IR Remote Control||IR RC5|
|RS-232||9-pin D-Sub (female)|
|TCP/IP||Optional Ethernet control|
|Power Requirements||Internal 100 to 240 VAC|
|Approvals||Power Supply: UL, CE, CSA, CEC, RoHS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| 17.0 x 1.7 x 10.2" (43.2 x 4.3 x 25.9 cm) |
Rack Height: 1U
|Weight||4.05 lb (1.84 kg)|
|Package Weight||6.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.0 x 16.1 x 6.9"|
The 4K-Wall Video Wall Controller and Matrix from Smart-AVI provides a plug-and-play hardware solution to create a 4-screen video wall with up to 4K / 3840 x 2160 resolution utilizing four 1920 x 1080 monitors in a 2 x 2 configuration. You can stretch one large image over 4 screens, send an input to each screen, display 4 images on each screen, or create a customizable picture-in-picture display. With 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDMI outputs, you can arrange your content in numerous ways by combining the functionalities of a video wall hardware controller and a matrix.
Changing content inputs, defining what content shows on which screen, and reorienting content layouts are simple. With HDMI inputs/outputs and support for 4K resolution, this HDCP-compliant video wall controller helps deliver premium content to the target audience. It also helps conveying engaging messages and branding effectively.
This solution doesn't require additional software, as all content management options can be controlled via the 4K-Wall Video Wall Controller itself. You don't have to learn any new programs or dedicate a computer to manage the video wall controller. In addition, no drivers or updates are required; you simply need to connect the HD inputs and the HD screens (not included) to the controller, and it is ready to go.
All of the 4K-Wall Controller's functions are accessible via the on-screen display (OSD) that offers flexibility and ease of use. Requiring no additional screens or computers to make changes, configuring the 4K-Wall Controller on-the-fly is hassle-free. The OSD can be operated with the included IR remote control. This video wall controller and matrix also supports RS-232 control.
The 4K-Wall Controller features integrated Web server functionality, allowing you to configure the video wall via the Internet. This user-friendly Web app offers all the video configurations present on the device, but through remote access. So, you can choose the method of configuring the 4K that best suits your needs at any given time.
Video Wall Controller and Matrix
- Stand-alone unit, requiring no additional hardware or software
- Plug-and-play ready
- 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDMI outputs
- DVI-D up to 1920 x 1200 input
- Learns any EDID
- Internal EDID database
- Multiple configurations
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Easy control and access
- Supports IR and RS-232
- 4K / 3840 x 2160 resolution utilizing four Full HD monitors in a 2 x 2 configuration
- Designed and manufactured in USA
- Video Wall Mode: Image from any one of the 4 selected HD inputs can be projected across four Full HD screens in a 2 x 2 configuration for 4K combined resolution.
- Individual Mode: The matrix functionality can be utilized by routing any of the 4 HD inputs to any of the 4 HD screens, with supported resolution of up to 1920 x 1080 on each screen.
- Quad Mode: Each screen can be divided into 4 sections with all 4 inputs displayed on each screen. In addition, each screen can be placed in a different location.
- PIP Mode: A picture-in-picture (PIP) display can be configured on each screen using all 4 inputs. The selected source can be displayed in a large area and three accompanying PiP sources alongside.
- Corporate or educational presentations, airport installations, wall displays, digital signage, dealer rooms, control rooms, shopping centers, malls, mass video conferencing, security, point-of-sale, entertainment venues, corporate lobbies, restaurants, and financial & medical applications
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.