SLR Magic 35mm T2.4 2x Anamorphot-CINE Lens (MFT Mount)
- 35mm Lens for Four Thirds Sensors
- 2x Anamorphic Squeeze
- 3.5' Minimum Focus distance
- Geared Focus and Iris Rings
- 82mm Front Filter Thread
- Hard Case Included
- Hard-Sided Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Front Filter Thread Size||82 mm|
|Close Focus Distance||3.5' / 1.1 m|
|Dimensions (� x L)||3.9" x 7.6" / 10 x 19.25 cm|
|Weight||3 lb / 1.36 kg|
|Package Weight||6.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.0 x 9.9 x 6.6"|
Known for both its cine-style spherical lenses and anamorphic adapters, SLR Magic has combined the two to create an anamorphic lens. The 35mm 2x Anamorphot-CINE Lens delivers a complete, one piece, anamorphic lens with a maximum aperture of T2.4. The lens provides a 2.35:1 aspect ratio to your image when used with your 16:9 sensor. Suitable for use with cameras with a Four Thirds sensor, the anamorphic lens allows you record an image with a wider aspect ratio than your sensor's native aspect ratio without cropping your image, which maximizes the resolution of your image.
The lens features a 3.5' minimum focus distance and has geared focus and iris rings. It is worth pointing out that the front of the lens rotates as you focus, which may affect your choice of matte box. The 82mm front filter thread allows you to screw in filters, such as diopters to shorten the 3.5' minimum focus distance. Included with the lens is a hard case for storage and transport.
- This 35mm lens produces a 2.66:1 aspect ratio on Four Thirds sensors. This allows you to get a greater widescreen effect while maximizing your sensors resolution.
- Geared focus and iris rings allow use follow focus unit or lens motor to pull your focus or iris
- The 82mm threaded front allows you to mount filters or diopters directly to the front of the lens. Diopters, although not included, can be used to change the focus range of the lens, allowing you to focus closer than the normal close focus of the lens. Please note that using a diopter will also affect the far focus distance.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.