- Load Capacity: 22 lb
- Max Height: 61.4"
- Closed Length: 15.6"
- Sections: 6
- Weight: 0.9 lb
- Twist-Lock Leg Sections
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Screw
- Retractable Spiked Foot
The Sirui P-326 Carbon Fiber Monopod is an extremely lightweight camera support that's ideal for mobile operation with a DSLR, point & shoot camera, or a compact camcorder. For some situations, such as tourist locations where tripod use is prohibited, a monopod is the perfect way to fly under the radar but still ensure steady shots.
Composed of 8x carbon fiber, the six-section P-326 weighs just 0.9 lb and folds down to 15.6", so the monopod is an ideal travel companion � compact, very lightweight, and ready to be set up quickly & easily. Extremely sturdy, the monopod supports loads up to 22 lb. Via twist locks, its five leg stages extend to a generous working height of 61.4", for comfortable eye-level operation for most users.
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw on mounting plate enables the attachment of virtually any camera, camcorder, or head
- Durable silicone twist locks enable fast leg-stage extension and prevent inadvertent collapse
- Foam grip for comfortable, secure operation and mitigation of extremely cold temperatures
- Wrist strap for security in case the operator's grip slips
|Maximum Height ||61.4" (156.0 cm) |
|Folded Length ||15.6" (39.5 cm) |
|Load Capacity ||22 lb (10 kg) |
|Leg Sections ||6 |
|Diameter (Top Leg Section) ||1.26" (32mm) |
|Leg Lock Type ||Twist lock |
|Spiked Feet ||Retractable single spiked foot |
|Male Thread Size ||Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw |
|Weight ||0.9 lb (0.4 kg) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||1.23 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||16.8 x 3.1 x 3.0" |
In the Box
Sirui P-326 Carbon Fiber Monopod
- Wrist Strap
- Belt Hook
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.