- Load Capacity: 17.6 lb
- Max Height: 60.6"
- Closed Length: 15"
- Sections: 6
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- Twist-Lock Leg Sections
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Screw
The Sirui P-306 Aluminum Monopod is a lightweight camera support that's ideal for extremely mobile operation with a DSLR, point & shoot camera, or a compact camcorder. For some situations, such as tourist locations where tripod use is prohibited, a monopod is the perfect way to fly under the radar but still ensure steady shots.
The six-section P-306 weighs just 1.1 lb and folds down to 15", so the monopod is an ideal travel companion � compact, lightweight, and ready to be set up quickly & easily. Extremely sturdy, the monopod supports loads up to 17.6 lb. Its five leg stages extend to a generous working height of 60.6", for comfortable eye-level operation for most users.
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw on mounting plate enables the attachment of virtually any camera, camcorder, or head
- Durable silicone rubber twist locks enable fast leg-stage extension and prevent inadvertent collapse
- Foam grip for comfortable, secure operation and mitigation of extremely cold temperatures
- Wrist strap for security in case the operator's grip slips
|Maximum Height ||60.6" (154.0 cm) |
|Folded Length ||15.0" (38.0 cm) |
|Load Capacity ||17.6 lb (8 kg) |
|Leg Sections ||6 |
|Diameter (Top Leg Section) ||1.26" (32mm) |
|Leg Lock Type ||Twist lock |
|Male Thread Size ||Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw |
|Weight ||1.1 lb (0.5 kg) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||1.6 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||16.8 x 3.1 x 3.0" |
In the Box
Sirui P-306 Aluminum Monopod
- Wrist Strap
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.