|₹ 230900.0 is including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 35212.25 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- Dialog Boompole Microphone
- Includes CMC6 Amplifier
- Includes MK41 Supercardioid Capsule
- Includes SG20 Mount
- Includes Pop Filter and Case
The Schoeps Colette Series microphone system is popular among professional field audio engineers. The gray modular CMC6 preamplifier and MK41 supercardioid capsule provide a professional alternative to shotgun microphones when recording dialog indoors. The system is based on the modular CMC6 preamplifier and MK series capsules which are capable of wide, linear frequency response curves and superior audio quality. This system includes the CMC6 preamplifier, MK41 capsule, SG20 microphone mount, B5 pop-filter and case.
The CMC6 Preamplifier features Class-A transformerless electronics, resulting in a very low noise floor and lightweight. The high impedance input signal of the modular capsules are accurately converted to low-impedance energy, allowing for long cable runs without noise and radio frequency interference.The MK41 Capsule is a supercardioid condenser capsule with a wide frequency range and high SPL handling. The supercardioid capsule is effective in minimizing noise and ambient audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. The microphone system is more than suitable for crucial capturing of dialog and ambiance for film, professional video and professional audio applications.
- Modular Design
- The CMC6 is designed to be used with any of the Schoeps Colette series modular capsules. The capsules provide various polar patterns and frequency response curves.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The CMC6 modular power supply features transformerless Class-A electronics that result in a linear 50Hz to 20kHz frequency response.
- Superior Sound Characteristics
- The superior quality of the capsule and preamplifier result in detailed, pristine audio quality with very low noise floor.
|Polar Pattern||Super-Cardioid (MK41)|
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 20kHz (MK41)|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||79 dB-A (MK41)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||132 dB (MK41)|
|Power Requirements||12 - 48V Phantom Power|
|Output Impedance|| Minimum Load: 600 Ohms |
(If a lower load impedance is used, the main effect will be to reduce the maximum output level of the microphone.)
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||5.43 x 0.78" / (138 x 20 mm)|
|Weight||2.7 oz / (77 g)|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.5 x 5.5 x 2.5"|
- SG20 Microphone Stand Mount
- B5 Pop-Filter
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.