Schoeps CMIT5U Shotgun Microphone (Blue)
- Low Coloration
- Directional Patter
- Frequency Contouring Switches
- Low Frequency Roll-Off
The Schoeps CMIT5U is a high quality professional long shotgun microphone that reflects the performance and sound quality expected of Schoeps. The CMIT5U is designed for professional film, video and music recording applications, capturing both dialog and instruments with great detail and accuracy. The microphone features a directional pattern with low-coloration at the off-axis sections of the capsule. Low and high frequencies are captured at a wider pick up area than that of mid-range frequencies. The result enables audio engineers to cue the boom and keep actors "on mike" with more precision.
The microphone provides a series of frequency contouring switches. The high-frequency emphasis switch enhances vocal intelligibility and compensates for high-frequency loss caused by windscreens. A steep low-cut filter switch reduces wind and handling noise while the gentle low-frequency roll-off compensates for noise caused by proximity effect. LED indicators provide a reading of settings in low-light and the settings are retained after power down.
- Exceptional Rejection of Off-Axis Audio
- Low-coloration of off-axis audio result in a narrow pick-up pattern. Mid-range frequencies are captured at a more generous area for more accurate capturing of dialog.
- Frequency Contour Switches
- Three frequency contour switches provide a high-frequency rise and enhanced vocal intelligibility as well as noise suppression from wind, handling and proximity effect.
- Versatile Sonic Characteristics
- The wide frequency response and sensitivity response characteristics enable the microphone to accurately capture dialog and instruments.
|Polar Pattern||Supercardioid / Lobe-Shaped|
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||not specified by manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio|| Equivalent noise level (filters off) |
14dB-A, 24dB CCIR
|Maximum Input Sound Level||132dB SPL @ 0.5% THD|
|Power Requirements||48V Phantom|
|Output Impedance||50 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off|| 80Hz with 18dB/oct |
300Hz with 6dB/oct
5dB lift at 10kHz (shelving)
|Dimensions||9.88 x .827" (251 x 21mm) (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||3.13 oz (89 g)|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.9 x 6.2 x 2.2"|
- Polished Wood Carrying Case
- SG20 Swivel Joint
- W140 Foam Windscreen
- 1 Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.