Sachtler OB-2000 Aluminum Tripod Legs (Flat Base and Mitchell) with Mid-Level Spreader
- Supports 309 Pounds
The Sachtler OB-2000 Aluminum Tripod Legs (Flat Base and Mitchell) with Mid-Level Spreader is the tripod for heavy cameras. The single stage, heavy duty, dural aluminum, flat base tripod has a built-in stabilizer, which can hold a hand crank column and lock it into place. Rotating rubber feet are built into the tripod legs. The built-in bubble and tripod leg scaling provide simple and precise leveling. The OB 2000 supports all common flat base heads, including Mitchell video fittings, which do not require an adapter. With a tube diameter of 35mm / 1.4", it enables the OB 2000 to take a load capacity up to 140 kg / 309 lb.
- Aluminum construction with 35mm (1.4") tube diameter
- Flatbase & Mitchell base
- Single extension design
- Maximum height of 48.7-inch
- Rotary clamping system
- Supports up to 309 lb.
- Integrated Off-Ground Stabilizer and Rotatable Rubber Feet
- Optional Hand Crank Column available, for height of up to 67.7"
|Load Capacity||309 lb|
|Bowl Diameter/Thread||Flatbase & Mitchell|
|Leg Lock Type||Rotary Clamp Torque Lock|
|Center Brace/Mid-Level Spreader||Center Brace|
|Other||Integrated Off-Ground Stabilizer and Rotatable Rubber Feet|
|Package Weight||27.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||33.0 x 12.2 x 12.2"|
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2-Years with Product Registration
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.