|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 6950.19 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 2210/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 31.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- 3 Aspherical Elements, 1 ED Element
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Design
- Non-Rotating 58mm Filter Mount
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Combining a wide-angle perspective with a fast maximum aperture, this 21mm f/1.4 Lens from Rokinon is designed for Sony E mirrorless cameras and provides a 31.5mm equivalent focal length. One extra-low dispersion element and a trio of aspherical elements are incorporated into the lens construction, and help to control aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and also enables greater control over focus placement, which is further complemented by the manual focus design and rounded nine-blade diaphragm to produce a quality of bokeh. Additionally, an Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to all lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in harsh lighting conditions.
- This 21mm f/1.4 lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 31.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is ideal for working in low-light conditions and also offers greater control over your focus position for selective focus applications.
- One extra-low dispersion element and three aspherical elements are incorporated within the lens design and help to control chromatic and comatic aberrations, as well as reduce color fringing, for sharper, clearer imagery.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to all lens elements in order to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- This manual focus lens has a non-rotating 58mm front filter mount to better enable the use of polarizing, graduated ND, and other filter types that require precise positioning. Additionally, its internal focus design maintains the overall length of the lens during use.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length|| 21mm |
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 31.5 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/1.4 |
|Camera Mount Type||Sony (E Mount for NEX)|
|Angle of View||69.3°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" (30 cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.53 x 2.66" (64.3 x 67.6 mm)|
|Weight||9.70 oz (275 g)|
|Package Weight||1.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.9 x 4.8 x 4.8"|
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
If one is looking for an affordable wide angle sharp lens then this is it. The only drawback is this is a MF lens. But then they have their own advantages too. Focus peaking with Sony cameras works great and also sharpness of astronomical bodies in amature astrophotography. Fitted with a DSLR it works like a handy telescope in a clear sky. And, it’s great in picking up eyes of crows at some distance too. The only cons: there’s bit of nonlinear behavior. Yet to figure out why it fails to provide satisfactory performance in some lighting conditions randomly.
Overall a good buy. Will keep you happy four out of five times.