Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 572/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
The RDL TX-AFC1M Audio Format Converter Unbal-Bal is the ideal choice for applications requiring studio-quality transformer coupling between an unbalanced audio source and balanced equipment. This module is passive and does not add gain to the converted signal. The TX-AFC1M is a single channel (mono) module featuring a phono jack input and male XLR output. A studio-quality audio transformer converts the audio input to balanced. The XLR shield (Pin 1) is connected to the input phono jack ground. The TX-AFC1M delivers the wideband audio, ultra-low distortion, audio clarity and headroom common to studio equipment in a module suited to both studio and general-purpose audio installations.
- Unbalanced to Balanced Conversions
- Need to mix audio from a portable device to a professional-quality mix? The TX-AFC1M is studio-quality audio transformer providing format conversion and galvanic isolation.
- Versatile Mounting Options
- The durable adhesives provided with the TX-AFC1F permit permanent or removable mounting. The TX-AFC1F may be rack or surface mounted and its compact size permits mounting in a variety of spaces. The location of the input/output jacks permits high-density mounting against flat surfaces while maintaining accessibility to the connectors.
- Studio Quality Audio
- The TX-AFC1F delivers the wideband audio, ultra-low distortion, audio clarity and headroom common to studio equipment in a module suited to both studio and general-purpose audio installations.
- 3-Year Warranty
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.1 dB)|
|THD (Main Outputs)||<0.06% (50 Hz to 20 kHz, +4 dBu input); 0.0015% (Typ. 1 kHz, +4 dBu input); 0.125% (Typ. 20 Hz, +4 dBu input)|
|Input Connector||1 x RCA Unbalanced|
|Output Connector||1 x XLR Balanced|
|Input Impedance||-10 dBV nominal|
|Output Impedance||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Voltage Loss||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Level||+22 dBu|
|Dimensions||3.0 x 1.6 x 1.6" (in.) (7.6 x 3.9 x 4.1 cm)|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.1 x 2.1 x 1.8"|