Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 318/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
The STD-10K Divider-Combiner Network from RDL is a module that provides a resistive branching network with RF audio-line filtering on each of its (4) channels. Any channel may be used as an input or output. This flexibility permits combining stereo signals with mono inputs, splitting mono signals to multiple inputs, and combining multiple microphones on a single amplifier input.
The unit features an extremely small footprint, making it versatile enough for installation in almost any setup or work environment. This model is rated at 10K?.
- Resistive Branching Network with (4) Channels
- This module provides a resistive branching network with RF audio-line filtering on (4) channels.
- Custom Configuration
- Use this unit to combine stereo signal with mono inputs, split mono signals to multiple inputs, and combine multiple microphones on a single amplifier input.
- Small Footprint
- This unit's small size makes it easy to use in virtually any work environment.
|Inputs/Outputs|| x4 total, usable in any combination: |
-Split 1 in to 3 out
-2 in to 2 out
-3 in to 1 out
|Circuit Design|| Circuit type: passive |
Circuit configuration: balanced
|Impedance||10K? (input & output)|
|Isolation||3dB (use RDL mixers or distribution amps for isolation)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.22 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.1 x 2.0 x 2.0"|
- Three-Year Warranty Against Defects In Material & Workmanship
Better Rates and Product Quality