Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 1372/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
The AV-DC4 Line-Level Audio Divider/Combiner from RDL is a mono transformer-coupled audio divider and combiner module designed for use with balanced low- or high-impedance audio inputs and outputs. This unit features (4) identical channels with two XLR jacks on each channel. Each channel can be used as either an input or an output. The female jack is used if the channel is being used as an input and the male jack is used if the channel is being used as an output. Shield (pin 1) connections on the paired XLR jacks are normally connected to ground, but the GND LIFT switch on each channel can be used to disconnect the shield from circuit ground at audio frequencies.
The four channels make this unit well suited for multiple applications. A single mono audio source can be divided to feed one, two, or three mono equipment inputs. A stereo source can be combined to mono, feeding one or two mono equipment inputs. A mono source can be divided to feed a left-right stereo input. A stereo input can be combined with mono and simultaneously divided to feed the mono signal to both inputs of left-right stereo equipment.
This unit includes several features to preserve sound quality. A studio-quality audio transformer provides galvanic isolation between each channel. The input connector shield provides a radio-frequency ground return that preserves system immunity to radio interference. Line-level ground loop elimination is also a standard feature.
The unit features a small footprint, making it ideal for portable applications. However, a mounting bracket is supplied for fixed installations.
- Line-Level Audio Divider/Combiner
- This mono transformer-coupled audio divider and combiner module is designed for use with balanced low- or high-impedance audio inputs and outputs.
- Multiple Applications
- This versatile unit can be configured to achieve numerous audio splitting and combining combinations to achieve the effect that meets your specific needs.
- Shield connections on the paired XLR jacks are normally connected to ground, but a switch on each channel can be used to disconnect the shield from circuit ground.
- Audio Quality
- Galvanic isolation between each channel, an input connector shield, and line-level ground loop elimination are standard features that help maintain optimum audio quality.
- Portable or Studio
- This unit's small footprint makes it ideal for portable applications, but an included mounting bracket allows you to use it for studio installations as well.
- Line-Level Audio Divider/Combiner
- Three-Year Warranty Against Defects In Material & Workmanship
|Finish||Dark gray with beige lettering (RDL Dark ULTRASTYLE design)|
|Input||+4 dBu nominal|
|Output||+4 dBu nominal|
|Connectors||x8 gold-plated XLR jacks (x2 for each channel)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz (ï¿½ 0.05 dB)|
|THD + N|| < 0.5% (50Hz to 20kHz; two 150? sources, two 10? loads) |
0.02% @ 1 kHz
|Insertion Loss|| 1 dB nominal (x1 input, x1 output) |
6 dB nominal (x2 inputs, x2 outputs)
|Dimensions (HxWxD)|| 1.75 x 3.53 x 7.93" (4.45 x 4.95 x 20.14cm) |
1.95" (4.95) mounted height
|Package Weight||3.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.7 x 3.9 x 2.3"|