Prompter People QPro 24" Teleprompter Bundle
- Accommodates Rigid Focus Cables
- 24" Monitor 60/40 Beamsplitter Glass
- 1920 x 1080 Reversing LCD Monitor
- 400 cd/m� Brightness
- HDMI, VGA, Composite Inputs
- Readable up to 30' from Talent
- Flip-Q Pro Teleprompting Software
- Includes Wireless Remote & 25' VGA Cable
- Adjustable Mirror Angle
- Variable Camera Height Adjustments
|Reading Range||30.0' / 9.1 m|
|Light Transmission||60 / 40|
|Dimensions (W x H)||24 x 16" / 61 x 40.6 cm|
|Type||LED Backlit LCD|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Input|| 1 x HDMI |
1 x VGA 15-pin
1 x Composite
|Power||110 to 240 VAC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||22.25 x 13.75" / 56.52 x 34.93 cm|
|Weight||7.7 lb / 3.5 kg|
|System|| Intel Mac with 1 MB of RAM |
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 with 1 MB of RAM
|Package Weight||36.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||30.5 x 24.5 x 13.3"|
The Prompter People QPro 24" Teleprompter Bundle is a versatile teleprompter system that features a camera sled designed to accommodate rigid, mechanical focus cables found with studio type camera set ups. The prompter will also work with cameras ranging in size from small consumer camcorders to large ENG cameras. It features 60/40 beamsplitter glass and a 1920 x 1080 LCD monitor that outputs 400 cd/m� of light. The monitor also has HDMI, VGA, and composite video inputs. The 60/40 glass provides bright readable text without stealing excessive light from the image. This allows it to be readable up to 30' feet away from the talent. The beamsplitter is large enough that it can be used as a conference system giving you direct eye contact or allow a large audience to view the presentation. The Monitor can also be used as a production monitor by taking a signal over its HDMI connector.
The included Flip-Q Pro teleprompter software runs on Mac and Windows and allows you to create, control, and mirror image your prompting script for proper display on the prompter. The bundle includes a wireless remote control and a 25' VGA cable. Thanks to its variable height adjustment, the prompter accommodates virtually any camera, and the angle adjustments compensate for the distance from talent for a comfortable prompting session. The prompter features tool-less set-up and you can fold it up for storage without having to disassemble it, which makes it fast to set up and fast to put away.
- Q-Gear Difference
- The Q-Pro sled is designed to accommodate rigid, mechanical focus cables used with studio cameras. The sled is machined to allows clearance for the cables which would otherwise require you to use additional risers or other work arounds. You can still use cameras without the rigid focus cables with the Q-Pro sled; this way you have the best of both worlds.
- The bundle includes a 25' long standard male to male VGA cable for connecting your computer to the prompter's monitor. It also includes a wireless remote control.
- The beamsplitter is a studio quality 24" 60/40 glass that that allows direct eye contact conferencing or viewing by a group of people.
- LCD Monitor
- Featuring HDMI, VGA, and composite inputs, the monitor can also be used as a production monitor when not being used as the text source for the prompter.
- Height adjustments allow you to center virtually any camera.
Flip-Q Pro Software
- For Mac and Windows
- Dual screen scrolling
- Mirror second display
- Quarter size operator display
- B&W and color fonts and backgrounds
- Import Word, RTF and TXT files
- Built-in RTF text editor
- Find and replace function
- Sensitivity control
- User selectable cue points
- Run lists
- Wireless controller option and foot pedal support
- Variable line spacing
- Interface in 9 languages
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.