|₹ 43200.0 is including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 6588.0 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- Adjustable to Fit Many Cameras
- Compact Folding Design
- 90° Upright Flash Rotating System
- Rotation Bearings for Smooth Operation
- Allows Access to Battery Compartment
- Bracket Placed on Right Side of Camera
- Attaches to Camera via Camera Plate
- CNC Machined Aluminum Construction
- Made in the USA
With its adjustable flash arm, the right-handed black ProMediaGear BBX Boomerang Flash Bracket fits most DSLR and mirrorless cameras. It features a unique 90° rotating design to allow the flash to remain upright when shooting in either horizontal or vertical orientations, and it folds down for compact carrying. Facilitating the movement from 0 to 90°, rotational bearings help to provide smooth movement and a quick transition between both shooting positions. Also, this right-handed version places the bracket on the right side of the camera for convenient access and control.
The bracket attaches to the camera via an Arca-type compatible quick release plate. This connection method affords more room between the bracket and the camera while also providing unrestricted access to the camera's battery compartment. A user-supplied compatible flash cord is necessary for operation.
- An adjustable flash arm accommodates cameras with or without battery grips.
- 90° rotating design allows flash to remain upright when shooting in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Rotation bearings provide smooth movement between 0-90° flash positions.
- Constructed from CNC precision-machined T6061 aluminum for light weight and rigidity.
- Includes universal camera plate for camera attachment.
- Attaches to camera plate using an Arca-type compatible quick release plate.
- Universal Bracket Plate For Cameras with a Battery Grip
- Bracket Stand
- Hex Wrench
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.