Primera Bravo SE-3 Blu CD/DVD/BD Publisher
- Create/Burn Blu-ray, DVD, and CD Media
- Prints On Blu-ray, DVD, and CD Media
- 4800 dpi Color Inkjet Printer
- Holds up to 20 Discs
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Includes USB 3.0 Cable
- Includes Tri-Color Print Cartridge
- Includes Burning & Printing Software
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Power Cord and Power Adapter
- Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow (Tri-Color) Ink Cartridge
- PT Publisher Software
- SureThing CD Label Software
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Supported Media||Blu-ray, DVD, and CD|
|Power||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 W|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS X 10.6 or higher|
|Dimensions||15.00 x 7.00 x 14.75" / 38.10 x 17.78 x 37.47 cm|
|Weight||17.0 lb / 7.7 kg|
|Package Weight||16.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.0 x 18.3 x 12.0"|
Equipped with a high-speed recordable Blu-ray, DVD, and CD drive and a 4800 dpi color inkjet printer, the the Bravo SE-3 Blu CD/DVD/BD Publisher from Primera allows users to author content on Blu-ray, DVD, and CD media, and also create original designs or use pre-existing ones that can be printed on the media's printable surface. The Bravo SE-3 Blu can handle up to 20 discs per job and connects to your compatible Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OS X 10.6+ system using its USB 3.0 port and the included USB 3.0 cable. Also included is a cyan, magenta, and yellow (tri-color) ink cartridge, PT Publisher and Sure Thing CD Label software (Primera Edition), and a power cord and power adapter that operate using 100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz and 60W. The Bravo SE-3 Blu CD/DVD/BD Publisher is protected by a limited 1-year warranty.
- Capacity of up to 20 discs
- Color inkjet printing at 4800 dpi
- One high-speed recordable BD/DVD/CD drive
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.