Pentax smc FA 645 80-160mm f/4.5 Lens
- Pentax 645 Mount
- 63-126.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-32
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Super Multi Coating
- Construction: 11 Elements / 10 Groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3'
- Eight Blade Diaphragm
- Front Filter Thread: 77mm
- Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Focal Length||80 - 160 mm|
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/4.5 |
|Camera Mount||Pentax 645|
|Angle of View @ Infinity||47� - 21.5�|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.28'�(1 m)|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Weight||2.22 lb (1010 g)|
|Dimensions||Approx. 3.35 x 5.14" (85 x 130.5 mm)|
|Package Weight||3.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.134 x 6.378 x 6.299"|
The Pentax smc FA 645 80-160mm f/4.5 Lens is a medium telephoto zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 63-126.5mm and a maximum aperture of f/4.5. The autofocus lens can stop down to f/32 and features multiple types of low dispersion glass elements throughout its 11 element and 10 group construction. This is benefited by the use of a Super Multi Coating that helps eliminate flare and ghosting.
The lens can focus as close as 3.3' during use and has an eight blade diaphragm to help create smooth out-of-focus areas. Also, it can accept 77mm filters via a front thread and includes a lens hood. The 80-160mm also features the ability to turn the front of the lens while the hood is attached for easily adjusting your filters.
- The front of the lens can be rotated while the hood is attached allowing for easy rotation of filters like circular polarizers
- 35mm focal length equivalent of 63-126.5mm
- Aperture range of f/4.5 to f/32
- Angle of view of 47� to 21.5� which equates to 38� to 17.5� on Pentax 645 digital cameras
- Lens construction of 11 elements in 10 groups
- Extraordinary and extra-low dispersion glass elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations and maximize sharpness
- Accepts 77mm threaded filters
- Minimum focusing distance throughout the zoom range is 3.3'
- Super Multi Coating increases light transmission as well as helps to eliminate ghosting and flaring
- Works with both film and digital formats
- Aperture ring and focusing distance scale
- Eight diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.