Pentax HD PENTAX D FA* 70-200mm f/2.8 ED DC AW Lens
- K-Mount Lens/Full Frame Format
- 105-300mm (35mm Equivalent on APS-C)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- HD, SP, and Aero Bright Coatings
- Direct Current AF and Quick-Shift Focus
- Focus Range Limiter
- Weather-Resistant with 13 Seals
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Focal Length|| 70 - 200mm |
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C Format Focal Length: 105 - 300 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Camera Mount Type||Pentax K|
|Format Compatibility||Pentax Digital (APS-C)|
|Angle of View||34.5� - 12.5�|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.94'�(1.2 m)|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Yes�Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.60 x 7.99" (91.5 x 203 mm)|
|Weight||3.86 lb (1755 g)|
|Package Weight||6.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.9 x 7.2 x 7.0"|
Pairing a versatile zoom range with a fast, constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, the HD PENTAX D FA* 70-200mm f/2.8 ED DC AW Lens is a telephoto zoom designed for Pentax K-mount DSLRs. Offering a 105-300mm-equivalent focal length range with APS-C cameras, this lens is particularly well-suited to sports, landscape, and wildlife uses, especially when working in trying light conditions. Extra-low dispersion glass elements have been incorporated within the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions, as well as produce a high degree of sharpness from edge-to-edge. HD and Aero Bright coatings have also been applied to lens elements to reduce reflections and flare and a Super Protect coating also helps to shield the front and rear elements from dust, water, and oils. Further enabling its use in difficult conditions, this 70-200mm f/2.8 also features a weather-resistant construction with 13 separate seals to block moisture and dust from entering the lens.
In regard to focusing, a DC autofocus motor realizes fast and quiet performance and is accentuated by the Quick-Shift Focus System for changing between AF and MF control by simply turning the focusing ring. Additionally, a removable, rotating tripod collar is included with the lens for more even balance when shooting atop a tripod.
- One of the most versatile zoom ranges, this 70-200mm lens provides a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range when used with Pentax APS-C DSLRs.
- A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture delivers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and is particularly beneficial to creating shallow depth of field imagery.
- Extra-low dispersion glass elements are incorporated within the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and produce high image clarity with edge-to-edge sharpness.
- High Definition (HD) and Aero Bright coatings have been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting in order to deliver greater contrast and color fidelity. Additionally, a Super Protect (SP) coating also helps to protect the surface of exposed elements from fingerprints, water, dust, and oils and also makes the front and rear elements easier to clean.
- A Direct Current (DC) autofocus motor benefits from an internal focusing design and delivers fast, smooth, and quiet focusing performance.
- The Quick-Shift Focus System allows you to first use autofocus to acquire general focus on a subject, then instantly refine your focus position manually without the need for an AF/MF selector.
- A focus range limiter allows you to constrain the lens' focus range between different sets of distances for faster performance and greater responsiveness.
- The weather-resistant construction utilizes 13 distinct seals to prevent moisture or dust from entering the lens.
- A removable, rotating tripod collar is included with the lens for better balance when shooting atop a tripod.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.