Pentax HD PENTAX D FA 150-450mm f/4.5-5.6 DC AW Lens
- K-Mount Lens/Full Frame Format
- 225-675mm (35mm Equivalent on APS-C)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/27
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- HD and Super Protect Coatings
- Direct Current AF and Quick-Shift Focus
- Focus Preset Modes and Range Limiter
- Weather-Resistant with 21 Seals
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- O-LC86 Lens Cap
- PH-RBA86 Lens Hood
- Rear Lens Cap (B) for Bayonet Mount Lenses
- O-TM80 Tripod Mount
- HS 120-270 Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Focal Length|| 150 - 450mm |
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C Format Focal Length: 225 - 675 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6 |
Minimum: f/22 - 27
|Camera Mount Type||Pentax K|
|Format Compatibility||Pentax Digital (APS-C)|
|Angle of View||16.5� - 5.5�|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.56'�(2 m)|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Yes�Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front:86 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.74 x 9.51" (95 x 241.5 mm)|
|Weight||4.41 lb (2 kg)|
|Package Weight||7.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.7 x 7.3 x 7.1"|
A truly long-reaching telephoto zoom for Pentax DSLRs, the HD PENTAX D FA 150-450mm f/4.5-5.6 DC AW Lens pairs advanced optical and mechanical design elements with an extensive 225-675mm-equivalent focal length range when used on APS-C cameras. Extra-low dispersion glass elements are incorporated within the construction to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions, as well as produce a high degree of sharpness throughout the zoom range. HD coatings have also been applied to lens elements to reduce reflections and flare and a Super Protect coating also helps to shield the front and rear elements from dust, water, and oils. In regard to focusing, a DC autofocus motor realizes fast and quiet performance and is accentuated by the Quick-Shift Focus System for changing between AF and MF control by simply turning the focusing ring. Designed for wildlife, nature, and sports shooters, this long lens pairs sophisticated optical traits with fast-paced focusing controls for intuitive handling.
Further complementing the focusing system is the inclusion of both focus preset and focus range limiter settings for faster handling. Additionally, benefitting its use in trying conditions, the lens features a weather-resistant construction, with 21 integrated seals, to prevent dust and moisture from entering the lens.
- A long telephoto zoom, this lens provides a 225-675mm equivalent focal length range when used with Pentax APS-C-format DSLRs.
- Extra-low dispersion glass elements are incorporated within the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and produce high image clarity with edge-to-edge sharpness.
- A High Definition (HD) coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting in order to deliver greater contrast and color fidelity. Additionally, a Super Protect (SP) coating is designed to defend the surface of exposed elements from fingerprints, water, dust, and oils while making the front and rear elements easier to clean.
- A Direct Current (DC) autofocus motor benefits from an internal focusing design and delivers fast, smooth, and quiet focusing performance.
- The Quick-Shift Focus System allows you to first use autofocus to acquire general focus on a subject, then instantly refine your focus position manually without the need for an AF/MF selector.
- Four dedicated AF buttons pair with focus preset modes and a focus range limiter for greater control over your focusing position.
- The weather-resistant construction utilizes 21 distinct seals to prevent moisture or dust from entering the lens.
- A lock button can be engaged to hold the zoom position in place while transporting the lens.
- A removable, rotating tripod collar is included with the lens for better balance when shooting atop a tripod.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.